Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Don't know what a Betamax is, this thread aint 4 U
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Don't know what a Betamax is, this thread aint 4 U

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:04am
I was horrified when my mom gave me 'The Talk' and explained that one day, I would have to wear one of these and pulled one out along with an industrial sized pad like the type that they used to sell for 10 cents in the machine in public bathrooms. I swear that the pads used to come in a big pack that was the size of a pack of baby pampers Disapprove.

By the time that i 'came of age', the pads with the adhesive strip had just been invented, but they were still enormous, and awful.

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

These threads be having a bish feel like:

LOLLOLLOL
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:50pm
Yesss....those crispy pull down maps...lol...
I remember when people use to knock on the door selling encyclopedia's, they got my moma when she ordered a few...lmao. I remember when everyone use to sharpen the pencils so small
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:52pm
And dont be sitting up too close/forward when the automatic seat belt rolls back...shytttt u get the karate chop choke hold from the seat belt..lol
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I was horrified when my mom gave me 'The Talk' and explained that one day, I would have to wear one of these and pulled one out along with an industrial sized pad like the type that they used to sell for 10 cents in the machine in public bathrooms. I swear that the pads used to come in a big pack that was the size of a pack of baby pampers Disapprove.

By the time that i 'came of age', the pads with the adhesive strip had just been invented, but they were still enormous, and awful.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:19pm

Did any of y'all have that Oregon Trail game on the computer in your classroom? All this time later I still don't know what the hell I was doing in that game

Omg yaaassss. This thread is goat.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:30pm
 The first game of checkers I learned to play.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:35pm

Did any of y'all have that Oregon Trail game on the computer in your classroom? All this time later I still don't know what the hell I was doing in that game

Hell yes, I swore, if that motherfuccka lost another damn wagon wheel, I'd lose it!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:06pm
I feel as tho I may have been kinda spoiled but... some toys and shows i loved

Everyone has tried to push more than one down at the same time

Tip toeing in my BK's

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:07pm
Me and My bro use to play Burgertime on Intelevision.

You just avoid peppers and try to make Burgers … lol
Wild premise for a video game.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair