Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dont judge me! Kinky pics..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:13am
LOL this thread StarStarStarStar
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:04am
OP, please post pictures when you do make a purchase
bklyngurl33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bklyngurl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

What the fukc is a leche?

LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

What the fukc is a leche?

Don't try to get your husband to pay for your Spanish milk OP, that's tacky.Shocked Buy your own damn milk! Ouch

UGH! I HATE leche leeches! Angry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Kellyanna Kellyanna wrote:

The welfare grammar police are so funny.... HAHAHA
its a popularity contest.  If they like u, they let it slide.  If not, or ur a newbie, they try to clown u & correct u.   There are MANY blue stars & elites they turn a blind eye to in the name of the clique
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

its a popularity contest.  If they like u, they let it slide.  If not, or ur a newbie, they try to clown u & correct u.   There are MANY blue stars & elites they turn a blind eye to in the name of the clique
Actually the op is the newbie, she just got here a few weeks ago LOLLOLLOLLOL If you say something ignorant you will get clowned a lot faster and this thread is proof of that imho.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Actually the op is the newbie, she just got here a few weeks ago LOLLOLLOLLOL If you say something ignorant you will get clowned a lot faster and this thread is proof of that imho.

I totally agree. I'm a newbie and I wouldn't say anything ignorant like that to myself. It doesn't matter where you are (ie. forum, or not a forum) people will give you the stank look for saying mess like that. No one likes a user except fake a** other users, just sayin... Smh She's a sad case people.
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:16pm
I don't like users either, but if her husband isn't complaining why should we, after all it's his money not ours.  She should have just kept her personal business to herself, and kept the focus on hair advice...
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:32pm
I clicked on this post expecting hair pics, honey.

Ha, guess not.

Edited by CreatingALegacy - Dec 30 2012 at 1:36pm
LustNoLove35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:46pm
Everyone is happy with their own lives that's what matter :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic