Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't judge me! Kinky pics..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LustNoLove35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't judge me! Kinky pics..
    Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:26pm
Will be posted as soon as you can help me decide!! Lol ..okay soo Ik you ladies will say invest in virgin or EP but I already have stashes in my closet of the good stuff. I'm a weave-o-holic, so I enjoy buying and trying new hair with my husbands money lol. On to my question.. I would like to know FROM THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED (either of) these weaves. My decision is between king yaky and unique wiiv. I have bought a pack of king before and made clip ins but went swimming in them and after the 3rd swim that hair had a quick tangly dry dead. So I know that hair sheds but for me (even after cutting and making clips) didn't shed horribly as I've read others have experienced. This was awhile ago so quality may have taken a dive. So do you ladies think I'd have better luck with the janet king yaki or the unique wiiv? I'm ordering on the 31st when hubby gets his fresh check lol and will have it installed on the 2nd. So ill be back with install pics!! Help a newbie out haha
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:15pm
Lol Kelly tell us how u really feel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17pm
It's totally fine you feel that way to each their own not offended at all. I'm full time in college ill get a job when I'm done. We have a 2 year old font wanna be stuck working forever without a degree. Thanks for the input honey REALLY appreciate it that's what I'm ordering lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:19pm
Gotta love bhm and the advice! I supported him for 2 years until he got on his feet so he and I understand our situation better than others. But it's okay from the outside it would look that way huh? Hm oh well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Lol Kelly tell us how u really feel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:39pm
Um yeaa lol I know what works for me. I helped him he's helping me now. I don't need any advice but thanks girl you're awfully sweet for looking out!! My lifestyle is going the way id like. Don't really trust any old body with my whittle baby. But if I need advice I'm sure there's another forum out there for this kinda stuff. But I'm thankful for the janet suggestion anyhow...
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by LustNoLove35 LustNoLove35 wrote:

Gotta love bhm and the advice! I supported him for 2 years until he got on his feet so he and I understand our situation better than others. But it's okay from the outside it would look that way huh? Hm oh well

No it doesn't and don't explain yourself...cause she doing the most! She doesn't represent BHM, only the insane asylum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

Originally posted by LustNoLove35 LustNoLove35 wrote:

No it doesn't and don't explain yourself...cause she doing the most! She doesn't represent BHM, only the insane asylum!

Thank god when I got a notification about this post I was like ugh god somebody ELSE wants to come down on me some more? Phew ..needed that positive energy thanks!
can't wait to show install pics though hope I get this tinypic junk right
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:26pm
Yes!!! Show the PICS
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:32pm
BHM is delivering today! Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic