IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dont come back into this stupid ass thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:00am
I use to attend many health related lectures. Several scientist found a possible connection with PCOS and Schizophrenia . Carmel mention meds that cause mental issues I think . I am just saying . I can't recall her. Maybe she likes to argue/troll online . I hope you can trust God again Carmel. Several ladies made a attempt to help you outside of bhm , but you need to stop with all of the " I hate bhm and yourself" to find happiness .

I notice several members that made attempts to talk to you like a grown woman . You return with anger . Maybe you should read some of your own hateful words . Some really kind people on BHM if you come correct.
I pray you allow the Lord to take away the bad thoughts and enjoy your life . JMO .     

Edited by india100 - Jul 18 2014 at 12:13am
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:14am
*only read pg 17/18*

Get outside and find something positive, fun and exciting to do.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Good luck to you.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:46am
Originally posted by CaramelRose CaramelRose wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Show em what that mouf do

SORRY BUT I DON'T DO SEXUAL SHYT.

But it would keep you from eatting and it burns calories

well I plan on dying a virgin.I don't want,need,or desire sexual shyt.I don't want kids or a husband.I pray and ask God for me to remain alone til I die.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

OP why don't you respond to any of the nice comments?

None of yall are nice to me so I am not about to be nice to anybody. You people ruined my thread but I forgot that the mods have they picks and favorites on here that are allowed to do any and everything.

Ruined your thread? Lol how did you envision this thread playing out?

I think she expected us to call her fat and ugly, but when no one did, she started the self-deprecating talk until people got annoyed so she could have a reason to say that everyone hates her, she is not perfect, blablabla.

She already posted a pic on her instagram written BHM and today's date. She really does have a very negative self-image, low self-esteem, and no interest in improving herself or her life. Some people suggested that she write on other threads and discuss other things, but her only interest is to say negative things about herself.

To sum it up, she just wants to be miserable.
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:59am

Op aint this depressing on her IG. She likes the attention. But shes boring. Meh

I don't like nothing I never had.Just be glad you people are perfect and not a loser like I am.I am gonna delete my Instagram to avoid more conflict.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

None of yall are nice to me so I am not about to be nice to anybody. You people ruined my thread but I forgot that the mods have they picks and favorites on here that are allowed to do any and everything.

I think she expected us to call her fat and ugly, but when no one did, she started the self-deprecating talk until people got annoyed so she could have a reason to say that everyone hates her, she is not perfect, blablabla.

She already posted a pic on her instagram written BHM and today's date. She really does have a very negative self-image, low self-esteem, and no interest in improving herself or her life. Some people suggested that she write on other threads and discuss other things, but her only interest is to say negative things about herself.

I can leave and make you all happy.I don't have a place here or on this place called earth.I thought you people were real but yall are nothing but bullies and kiss asses.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 6:50am
if you think we bad, gone over to the lsa shark waters Cry
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:22am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

And Misery loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves Company
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:09pm
The OP is depressed. Obviously she's too depressed to even get help. She's in a terrible cycle.
Carmel, have you talked to your doctor about taking an anti-depressant?
Have you considered therapy?
I know someone like you. They needed meds to help. Please consider it.
This won't change by itself. Ten years from now, without help, you will be in the same funk.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

The OP is depressed. Obviously she's too depressed to even get help. She's in a terrible cycle.
Carmel, have you talked to your doctor about taking an anti-depressant?
Have you considered therapy?
I know someone like you. They needed meds to help. Please consider it.
This won't change by itself. Ten years from now, without help, you will be in the same funk.

Once a loser,always a loser.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
  Share Topic