BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Don't Call It A Comeback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i got happy when i saw the link to purps fokti.  my happiness was quickly snatched when i realized the photo is not there...lol

it's been 10  yearsLOL
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I searched the lazy way though, i didnt search her posts. I wonder if she has any long time pics up she forgot? hmmmmmmm

rr lolo at protect ya neck, i can picture you just dipping and dapping and ducking hands and fingers

I forgot all of them. LOL
But I  don't think old posts were transferred to new servers with the pictures. Seems like lot of old posts are missing pictures.

my fotki is no longer in existence.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL. Auntie happy to see you post again . Hug
 Hug Heart
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I searched the lazy way though, i didnt search her posts. I wonder if she has any long time pics up she forgot? hmmmmmmm

rr lolo at protect ya neck, i can picture you just dipping and dapping and ducking hands and fingers

I forgot all of them. LOL
But I  don't think old posts were transferred to new servers with the pictures. Seems like lot of old posts are missing pictures.

my fotki is no longer in existence.

yup @ the bolded yup!!!!!!!!!!!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I will legit throw a tantrum if YLQ doesn't add me LOL
i'm sayin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 4:54pm
diane, do you scroll the old archived threads   a lot? LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 10 2014 at 4:55pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

diane, do you scroll the old archived threads   a lot? LOL

Sometimes (esp when folks mention stuff or I recall that years ago they made a thread on something i need) but not via the archives, i just search a word or phrase and the funniest/strangest threads come up. LOLLOLLOLLOL

I multi-tab X1000! and then i get lost in the archives (happens a lot) and cant find my way to TTT , it's hilarious.

To find your post i went to Weave archives and changed the views to descending order, all of those threads were on pages 1-3.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:21pm
Hey Zupreme! welcome back! RR I remember you as well, but I also thought you were a guy with long hair     also...I know Blue sea lion too, so was there someone else with RR initials who was guy then?      
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:30pm
Let's just add 2 and 2 and let people live

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

NJ they would've worked with you if you got a bad batch

That's another reason I liked buying from them

I completely understand, just sometimes you can't bother

Their NC is the best I have and I've gotten NC from a few top vendors 

It definitely was not a bad batch issue. At least 4 batches getting split ends b/c I curled/flat ironed on high heat. Some of it was the 2/6/7 and 6/7/13 color blends that I used to wear, so they were likely more fragile than the natural color, #1 and #1b that most others had.

It would be fine for around 8 months then the ends would have the tell tale heat damaged splits that conditioning treatments cant fix. I still have a nice amount in my stash tho.

I made a wig out of my EPNB and I think my custom order kinky curl from EP was 2006-2007 (back when summerrain was still posting) and it is still amazing.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 10 2014 at 11:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>