BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Call It A Comeback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh ok maybe it did.  but i didn't catch on until miss lux showed some pics of her roller sets.  lawd.  gawgeous!

Stef also had a great tip about letting your gel jar sit open so it dries out some before using it. I don't remember the deets because I didn't really use gel but I recognized awesome tips when I see them lol. She was full of good ideas. Sad things had to end like they did with her and bhm.

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:25pm
yes purp you couldn't even type "lace front"  lol.  they would snatch your edges bald for such an offense.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:26pm

yes purp you couldn't even type "lace front"  lol.  they would snatch your edges bald for such an offense.

oh what, they had a code word for it? lol

I don't think I ever really posted in LF section since it's been a separate section. Maybe 5 posts in years. Good thing though, I would have been cussed out, then I would have had to ask them 'do you know who I am?' lmao

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 10 2014 at 2:37pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

when I first got to weaves the thought of spending that kind of money on weave was unheard of, heresy, madness, sheer lunacy

But diva vocals sho can sell and we've never regretted it

Good times, good times

RR think of how shocking it must have been to a yardie!!!!!! LOLOL i swear BHM ruined weave for me ruined it. I refused to put phuckery in my hair till i could afford the good stuff. It's been ages since ive worn a weaveLOLLOL

For your hearts sake don't do the conversion

I went to Jamaica wearing my eprt, and people just couldn't believe it wasn't my hair due to the texture. To this day I've never told my cousins where it was from.  If they ever knew the price there's no where I could hide lol

they would have scalped you!!!!I wouldn't have wrong them. back then milky way was doing it big time LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I was sitting wondering why women spend that much on weave then i was converted.

IA glam with harriet in her avi you know she was real deal, later another member put up hte same avi and i jumped for joy only to be disappointed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

oh what, they had a code word for it? lol

lol yes.  you could only type "lf" because 2 letter words didn't show up in searches...lol.  not sure if that has changed since.  but i remember thinking...geeez....these women are HARD F*CKING CORE bout their lace frontals!!!!!!!!!!!  lmaoooooooooooo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:36pm
ahhh they were trying to keep them a secret! lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:40pm
yes...they didn't want' people happening upon bhm "secrets" whilst searching for lace fronts all willy nilly... 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:41pm

yes...they didn't want' people happening upon bhm "secrets" whilst searching for lace fronts all willy nilly... 

Shocked  LOL
LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:49pm

YUP! "LF" or "unit"! Im trying to find some links hold on, specifically purp's link hold on. ETA Darn it i missed up the linksEmbarrassed

Glam

HennyPenny

LOLs

Miss Luxurious 

Essence with skin wefts (i loved the idea of skin wefts when i was relaxed)

Nature girl fan thread (for purp)
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/nature-girl-hair_topic5218_page1.html

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 10 2014 at 3:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
  Share Topic