BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Bother With NHH Company

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Milkshakegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkshakegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:40am
I think Indiques prices are INSANE !! They want over $200 a pack for a straight texture 14" in a tube with just basic colors meanwhile at Tony Lugos I get a 16" custom blended highlights in front of you from $120 to $140 a pack. Lugos son opened his own place in Midtown 33st. I don't bother with the old place in brooklyn.
Sponsored Links

Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

So I took the plunge and purchased from NHH, Natural human Hair company, Jace's alleged vendor and am not happy with what I received. Don't get me wrong, the hair was nice but I ordered all wavy hair. I received one bundle (not sure of the weight) in wavy hair (which is a bit more coarse) and the rest was straight (a tad silkier) Angry. I was heated when I saw this because there is no way I can use these completely different textures. I emailed them back to request an exchange and got the response BS response that the hair is unprocessed and the bundles wave patters will not always be the same. I can totally understand if the wavy patterns are dissimilar but these are two different textures. She said I could exchange the hair but I would receive similar hair and "I just don't want you spent money on delivery and than receive something similar to what you have"

Anyways you can see the difference in the hair in a picture of two bundles that I posted on Fotki. I tried to post in the body of the post but it wasn't working.

http://public.fotki.com/calimesmerizer/nhh-hair/nhh-hair.html

I may try to sell it on Craigslist and buy some wavy from an American vendor.

But if you're interested, PM me!

OMG!!!Shocked WTF!!! That's so wrong!!
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

So I took the plunge and purchased from NHH, Natural human Hair company, Jace's alleged vendor and am not happy with what I received. Don't get me wrong, the hair was nice but I ordered all wavy hair. I received one bundle (not sure of the weight) in wavy hair (which is a bit more coarse) and the rest was straight (a tad silkier) Angry. I was heated when I saw this because there is no way I can use these completely different textures. I emailed them back to request an exchange and got the response BS response that the hair is unprocessed and the bundles wave patters will not always be the same. I can totally understand if the wavy patterns are dissimilar but these are two different textures. She said I could exchange the hair but I would receive similar hair and "I just don't want you spent money on delivery and than receive something similar to what you have"

Anyways you can see the difference in the hair in a picture of two bundles that I posted on Fotki. I tried to post in the body of the post but it wasn't working.

http://public.fotki.com/calimesmerizer/nhh-hair/nhh-hair.html

I may try to sell it on Craigslist and buy some wavy from an American vendor.

But if you're interested, PM me!

OMG!!!Shocked That's so wrong!!!

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:51am
shame on you NHH!!!!

you have all that hair in all those bins and you cant find 2 that go together ???

they cant even be bothered too take the time obviously

@ssholes
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:15pm
I think I need to reduce the prices of the bundles Embarrassed
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:50am
It is a damn shame how these people are taking advantage of us weave alcoholics.  Can they get it right!!! :) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12