Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Bother With NHH Company

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't Bother With NHH Company
    Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:02pm
So I took the plunge and purchased from NHH, Natural human Hair company, Jace's alleged vendor and am not happy with what I received. Don't get me wrong, the hair was nice but I ordered all wavy hair. I received one bundle (not sure of the weight) in wavy hair (which is a bit more coarse) and the rest was straight (a tad silkier) Angry. I was heated when I saw this because there is no way I can use these completely different textures. I emailed them back to request an exchange and got the response BS response that the hair is unprocessed and the bundles wave patters will not always be the same. I can totally understand if the wavy patterns are dissimilar but these are two different textures. She said I could exchange the hair but I would receive similar hair and "I just don't want you spent money on delivery and than receive something similar to what you have"

Anyways you can see the difference in the hair in a picture of two bundles that I posted on Fotki. I tried to post in the body of the post but it wasn't working.

http://public.fotki.com/calimesmerizer/nhh-hair/nhh-hair.html

I may try to sell it on Craigslist and buy some wavy from an American vendor.

But if you're interested, PM me!

Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:46pm
I would've never bought wefted hair from them for so many reasons, namely the one you just faced. These vendors don't care about what you're trying to do with the hair, they're going to send you whatever they feel like sending because they know you can't do anything about it. At least with bulk hair, when you have hair of different textures and patterns you can have the wefter mix/blend them together so you don't notice. But when the hair is already wefted there's not much you can do about it. Your best bet might be to boil some curls into the hair and put  the coarser bundle on top for leaveout purposes and it won't be as noticeable. I can't really see you being able to sell it and make back what you paid for it unforunately. 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:16pm
How many kilos did your order? I'm sorry you didn't get want you paid for.
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 4:17pm
^ I ordered .5 KG, about 17.5 OZ
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 4:31pm
Glad I didn't order from them. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 5:08pm
When dealing going directly with the vendor, getting similar pattern is a crap shoot. I'm sorry you had a bad experience cali1.
Phoenix11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 6:17pm
I notice that when I wear wavy hair and wash it all together the straight hair seems to adopt the pattern of the wavy hair as it dries. My hair is straight, but I like to have waves for volume, so I just do a glue in and that works for me. I'm not sure if you're wanting to wear that much of your natural hair out though.
Phoenix11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 6:20pm
And FYI- I just tried to sell some extra BOHYME I have on Craigslist. I posted in the services section (in case a weavologist saw the post and wanted to get some good hair at a discount, and I also posted in the sales section. I did it in San Diego, la, and Orange County and nothing. Crickets. So maybe cl isn't your best bet..
ninanichole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ninanichole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 4:17pm
Long time lurker here. Sorry to high jack your thread but for some reason I cannot create a new thread. Just wanting to warn everyone about a'luxe (aluxe) hair. She is claiming to sell the same quality hair as onyc but I received the hair and it is not 100% human, nor is it virgin as the seller is advertising. I purchased the Mongolian kinky curly, and it sheds horribly. The seller advertises the hair to last 6 months to a year but it sheds so bad there is absolutely no way there would be any hair remaining on the weft to be able to use it again in six months. The hair is horribly dry and I have used kinky curly products , Shea moisture products, and AG curl products. She is selling the hair on ebay and on her website. Her Ebay seller name is loveself3507. Website is http://aluxe.bigcartel.com. I have been purchasing hair from EP and Jace beauty so I familiar with quality hair thanks to lurking on BHM over the years. My EP hair is still going strong after 3 years!!!! A'luxe hair is not the business.
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:34am
Wow, it looks nothing like the pictures they email to you. Can you not open a dispute on PayPal? Warn her though, that since you can't send me what I paid for, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to open a dispute. She may act fast.

With that said, thanks for sharing, I've been thinking of buying from them, I think I may just buy from their sister company instead.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic