BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Don't be fooled by these couple youtube videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:14pm
I think she is putting on a good face.....you know the saying......"don't ever let them see you sweat".....
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:42pm
i am surprised she even mentioned y he left  her...so many of these couple utubers get on there and act all lovey dovey and talkin  smack love and then when ish hits the fan the female makes a video they r not together and please don;t ask y because it is none of our(the viewers) business...

she is seriously hurting...i have been there so many times it is not funny...but she made that video on purpose hoping he will see it....mentioning she has no problem meeting men--pregnant or not pregnant...(great reverse psychology)...she is putting up a great front to get her viewers to hate Jase for what he has done to her...hopefully none of those viewers who live where she lives sees Jase out on the streets and take matters into their own hands...too many weird , strange loyal utuber fans out there...seriously..

i wonder if he met another black female or he is with his own kind? hopefully not a bff of her'sConfused
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:51pm
what i don't like is that she let him decide whether or not she was having the baby.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:28pm
the black women on these im dating a white man youtube videos seem so happy
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:32pm
Like lottery winners.....lmao
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:27am
Jackpot , Ching Ching.
I think I'm in love

/ fifty
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:06am
Black Brits will kill themselves for a pakeha
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:03am
That boyfriend tag was extremely painful to watch.  He was seeing someone long before they split.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:05am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

what i don't like is that she let him decide whether or not she was having the baby.

Po' baby life depend on a nicca smh..although that's probably not what you meant...
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Black Brits will kill themselves for a pakeha

not this black britApprove

but it's true though...the big mistake is seeing whites (or blacks actually...we know it goes both ways, remember the "white girl yardie" song?DeadLOL) as a trophy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>