nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: DONíT BE CONFUSED
    Posted: May 21 2009 at 9:52am
Today's Topic: DONíT BE CONFUSED
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): 1 Corinthians 2:11-12
Today's Confession: Thank You, Father, for revealing to me Your path for my victory. Help me to be sensitive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

Devotional:
ďNo one can know what anyone else is really thinking except that person alone, and no one can know God's thoughts except Godís own Spirit. And God has actually given us his Spirit (not the worldís spirit) so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given usĒ (1 Cor. 2:11-12, NLT).

THE MESSAGE tells us that the Spirit ďbrings out what God planned all alongĒ (v. 10). Isnít that encouraging? One of the jobs of the Holy Spirit is to bring out or reveal what God had planned for you all along. Itís His job to bring it out, but you have got to give Him some time. Youíve got to learn to be sensitive to Him.

Exodus 14:30 tells us, ďThe LORD saved Israel that dayĒ (KJV). Thatís what He wants to do for you and me. He wants us to have the testimony that He saved us, delivered us and brought us through to victory.

Learn to line up your words and your thoughts with what God says. Donít focus on the circumstances; focus on fellowshiping with the Holy Spirit and endeavoring to be sensitive to His leadership. Ask Him to reveal to you Godís plan. Ask Him to reveal to you the path to your victory. If you donít hear anything while praying and seeking God, donít give up. Keep on listening for Him day after day after day.

And let me make one more suggestion for you. Donít ever act out of confusion. God is not the author of confusion. If you are ever confused about going this way or going that way, taking this job or that job, moving here or moving there, then donít act just yet. God is the author of peace. If you do whatever youíre going to do out of uncertainty, you are about to make a big mistake. You will make an even bigger mess of your situation. Wait patiently on the Holy Spirit. Wait for peace and then follow it.

Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 12:23pm
amen!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic