Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Don’t be alarmed; trust God and fear not.

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don’t be alarmed; trust God and fear not.
    Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:53pm

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I pray that all is well with you and your household. Start your day with God by never allowing fear to get the best of you. Be not afraid nor dismayed. You have to trust in Jesus all the way. Allow the Holy Spirit to strengthen you and cover you by the blood of the Lamb of God which is Jesus Christ. ““Don’t be afraid,” Moses answered them, “for God has come in this way to test you, and so that your fear of him will keep you from sinning!” (Exodus 20:20 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and allow yourself to be examined by God to come close to Him and fear not what the world will do to you.

Challenge of the day: God will give you peace and you shall have no worries or no fear. Reverence God and Worship Him no matter what.“I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep with no cause for fear. I will rid the land of wild animals and keep your enemies out of your land.” (Leviticus 26:6 NLT)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Anthony R. Sanders,

Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:55pm

No fear, just faith!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family.  Start your day with God by letting go of your fears and have faith in God. Allow your faith to cause you to see that the impossible will happen in your life as you believe and have great expectations in the Lord Jesus Christ.  No fear just faith! “[Elisha] answered. Fear not’ for those with us are more than those with them.” (2 Kings 6:16 AMP) So be encouraged this morning and walk by faith and do not have fear as you trust God and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you beyond your greatest imagination.

“Fear not, then, you are of more value than many sparrows.” (Matt 10:31 AMP)

Challenge of the day:  Don’t allow fear to stop you from walking in your calling and giving God your best.  By faith allow the greatest in you be revealed through the Spirit of God. No fear, just faith!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:57pm

No fear, just faith!

Day 297

I hope and pray that God’s word and His love for you daily is causing you to
maximize your gifts within. Start your day with God by not being intimidated by
what you see others do. Do you according to Jesus’ assignment to you.
Live on
purpose and tackle the issues of life head on with Christ. Fret not but believe
that God at His word. Show that your faith in God is strong and can’t be
shaken. “Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled,
neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and
disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and
cowardly and unsettled.]
” (John 14:2 AMP) So be encouraged this morning and fear
not, just stand and believe in God all the more.

Challenge of the day: No fear just faith! Believe that God will keep His word
and take care of you. Follow His plan and do well.

“And do not [for a moment] be frightened or intimidated in anything by your
opponents and adversaries, for such [constancy and fearlessness] will be a clear
sign (proof and seal) to them of [their impending] destruction, but [a sure
token and evidence] of your deliverance and salvation, and that from God. “
(Phil 1:27 AMP)

To God be the glory for all things.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:06pm

YOU HAVE POWER OVER YOUR FEARS

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family.  Start your day with God knowing that He will wipe away all your tears and you should have no fear.  Don’t fret or worry when trouble is upon you, will you allow God to console you and protect you at all times in your life?  “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8 NKJV) So be encouraged this morning and know that the Holy Spirit will comfort you and guide you in every area of your life, so don’t be afraid, nor cry, God got you in His hands, you just have to believe and trust Him with your whole heart.

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Tim 1:7 NKJV)

Challenge of the day:  You were given the power to overcome fear and any tribulation that may come upon you, so use it and walk by faith in the Lord.  BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:53pm

Praise God always!

Day 303

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family! God is gracious unto
us, so enjoy God and bless His Holy name! Start your day with God by offering up
praising to God for all things, even when uncertainty is near and that which you
may have feared happen!
Yet Jesus is there saying don’t fear just believe and
have faith. Believe that no matter the circumstances of life God got you and you
must praise your way through it all! “PRAISE THE Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise the
Lord, O my soul! 2 While I live will I praise the Lord; I will sing praises to
my God while I have any being.” (Ps 146:1-2AMP) So be encouraged this day and
give God praise in spite of what you may be travailing against.

“PRAISE THE Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise the name of the Lord; praise Him, O you
servants of the Lord!” (Ps 135:1 AMP)

Challenge of the day: Why don’t praise the Lord like Him desire! Put your arms
up and open your mouth with a shout of thanksgiving and praise! Regardless of
what you may be going through!

Dedicated to my Grandma Ida S. Edward who made her final transition in life
until the coming of Christ! She would always tell me at the beginning and ending
of our conversations when she was able “I thank Lord that all is well with
me!”

To God be the glory for all things
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:16am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:02pm

Facing Your Fears

By Charles F. Stanley

Fear is the uneasy feeling that we are inadequate. It is an alarm that goes off when we feel threatened. It keeps people from the attainment of their goals.

I’m not talking about normal, natural fears—such as the fear of falling or the fear of walking onto a busy highway. I’m talking about a gripping, paralyzing fear that is truly a spirit of fear. Paul wrote to Timothy, “God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline” (2 Tim. 1:7).

Let me give you an example of this type of fear. Imagine a person who believes strongly that the Lord desires him to take a new job. He starts with confidence and enthusiasm. Soon he realizes that has much to learn about how to succeed in this new role. The whole project begins to seem insurmountable and overwhelming. He begins to take to heart the criticism of others. He feels as if he is a failure and will never succeed at this new position. He says, “I don’t have what it takes. I’m scared of taking any more risks.” The longer that trend in thinking goes unchecked, the more he moves in to sheer panic until he just wants to flee completely. Fear wins out and he does not accomplish God’s goal for his life.

When fear strikes you, face fear head-on. Ask yourself, What am I really afraid of? Break down the nature of your fear. Are you afraid of failure that will lead to criticism? Are you afraid of failure that will lead to rejection from someone you love or admire? Are you afraid that your weaknesses and inadequacies will be exposed? Are you afraid that others will withdraw from you or perhaps even punish you?

Admit the fears to yourself and to God. And at times, you may be wise to admit the fears to others. Then turn immediately to the matter of your faith. Faith is the solution for fear. Do things that build up your faith.

The first and best move you can make to build up your faith is to get your eyes off your problem and off yourself and onto Jesus. He is the Source of all your supply. He is utterly reliable and possesses all knowledge and all authority. Speak aloud the words of Hebrews 13:6 until they sink deep within your spirit: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

People may criticize, reject, ridicule and persecute, but they can’t take away your salvation, your relationship with Jesus Christ, your eternal home in heaven, or the joy, contentment, and inner strength the Lord imparts to you.

Second, ask the Lord to give you the help you need.It is one thing to say, “The Lord is my helper,” and another to say, “Lord, help me today,” or “Lord, help me right now in this situation.” You may need an answer to a problem, friendship, a good mentor or teacher, wise counsel, or extra energy and strength. Be specific in your requests.

Third, encourage yourself by memorizing the Word of God and quoting it as often as you need a fear-buster of inner strength.Take Isaiah 41:10-13 to heart. In this passage, the Lord promises to give us His presence; give us His power, which is vastly superior to his strength; give us His provision, which is more than sufficient; give us His protection against all of our enemies. What more could you need? Remind the Lord often of His fourfold promise to you.

And, finally, ask others to pray for you. Ask them to uphold you daily in prayer and in turn, pray for them and their success. We read in James 5:16, “Pray for one another so that you may be healed.”

What might the man in the example have done as he took his new job? He might have said, “I don’t know all about this job, but the Lord knows. He will help me get the information I need so I can be successful.” Instead of being overwhelmed, he could have chosen to see the job as a mountain to be climbed, step by step. When he failed, he might have confessed error to the Lord, and asked God to help him learn from his mistakes.

Every person alive has suffered loss. But if we continue to move forward in pursuit of God-given goals, He will give us victories in areas where we have struggled in the past. He will turn all things to good (Rom. 8:28).

Don’t be surprised when fear emerges. Nothing good in life comes without a struggle against fear. The key is to run headlong at fear with your faith in Christ Jesus and your confidence firmly set in Him. You can overcome fear!

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 23 2014 at 9:02pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:44pm

HAVING HOPE, NO MATTER WHAT.

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by having hope for brighter days ahead of you. You are in the perfect position to praise God for bringing you through it all. Yea, you may not see the end results as fast as you would like, but know that it is coming. Trusting Jesus is all you really need to do. “Is not your fear of God your confidence, and the integrity of your ways your hope? ” (Job 4:6 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let not your hope fade away.

Challenge of the day: All of my hope is in you God. Let my heart faint not!
“Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you. ” (Ps 33:22 ESV)

To God be the glory for all things, many blessings.

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic