Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Hair Growth Archives > Hair Growth Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDons "Come Back Hair Creme"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ExoticMami215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExoticMami215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dons "Come Back Hair Creme"
    Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:19pm

Okay so I am tired of spending $20 bucks on Nioxin Follicle Booster so I was talking to one of my coworkers today and she was telling me about some old school porducts "Don's Come Back Hair Creme" in particular and she was telling me how she recieved results within a week so I went out and bought some today to give it a try it's only $1.99 for a 2 ounce jar and it was the last jar left. It doesnt hurt to loose $2 just in case it doesn't work and I've heard some very good things about this product.

Has anyone else used and or heard anything on this product? If so what did you hear and or what were your results?
Sponsored Links

ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:20pm
What are the ingredients?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExoticMami215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:24pm
The ingedients are the following:

Petroleum Wax
Glycol
Borax
Mineral Oil
Olive oil
Aloe
Vitamin E & D
Fragrance Soy Bean Oil
Natural Preservatives
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ExoticMami215 ExoticMami215 wrote:

The ingedients are the following:

Petroleum Wax
Glycol
Borax
Mineral Oil
Olive oil
Aloe
Vitamin E & D
Fragrance Soy Bean Oil
Natural Preservatives

I wouldn't recommend it, especially on the scalp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExoticMami215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:30pm
IDk all the old school products have been working for years and girls back in the day had hair vs the girls now days Ima check it out and see I did hear some negative things about mineral oil on here
PrinceszTori View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceszTori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:30pm
uhh mineral oil and petroleum its bascily grease im with ohio i wouldn't recommend it ethier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:44pm

IDk all the old school products have been working for years and girls back in the day had hair vs the girls now days Ima check it out and see I did hear some negative things about mineral oil on here

Just because the old products with horrible ingredients are still on shelves doesn't mean they aren't good for your hair.  Petroleum and mineral oil are cheap, that's why they are in so many products.  Just do the research for yourself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExoticMami215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

Just because the old products with horrible ingredients are still on shelves doesn't mean they aren't good for your hair.  Petroleum and mineral oil are cheap, that's why they are in so many products.  Just do the research for yourself.

Oh no I wasnt saying just because it's still on the shelves that they are good I was saying so many old school products were good and a lot of people back in the day had nice ling healthy hair and my mom was telling me how she used "Come back hair creme" on my hair back in the day and my hair was healthy and fine.
PrinceszTori View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceszTori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:49pm

Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

Oh no I wasnt saying just because it's still on the shelves that they are good I was saying so many old school products were good and a lot of people back in the day had nice ling healthy hair and my mom was telling me how she used "Come back hair creme" on my hair back in the day and my hair was healthy and fine.
it didnt have anything to do with the products imo
i think people took better care of their hair in the old days
a simple wash and set or wash and press and curl and thats it for kids
a wash and hair was in braids

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 7:52pm
Idk about your family but my family was firmly against chemical straighteners, that's why people back in the old days had healthier hair cuz a lot of them didn't do relaxers.  Granted, they would hot comb the hell out of their hair lol but they weren't like us with daily flat ironing and such, that's why they had healthier hair than most people today.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>