Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Done with Human Hair! Pics Inside.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Done with Human Hair! Pics Inside.
    Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:10pm
Hello Ladies!

I made a post not too long ago about wanting some long silky straight virgin human hair and how hard it was to find that. Well I'm back to tell you I found it! Well...kind of. I found the exact look I was looking for in SYNTHETIC.

synthetic y'all.

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Carrie because what she said about being done with human hair really struck a chord with me and made me want to check out the synthetic lace front game again. And I'm glad I did.

Without further ado pics.

Edited to remove pics. PM for them.

Now about the wig. This is the Janet Collection Full Lace Wig handmade DANIA in a 1b. Full lace only means it has a VERY little lace in the front and rear. This is going to be my go to hair from now on y'all. She is flat ironed in the pics and took heat extremely well. I guess some cons would be: she sheds some, the cap size is small, but that is great for me, it fits better than any other lace front I have ever had, and there is NO parting room. I didn't care about that though. She is extremely long, I would say about 26 inches but I cut her to 22 and added layers.

Never buying human hair again!

Edited by embermiya - Jan 14 2013 at 8:50am
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:21pm
Cute. How much did she cost?
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:28pm
Thanks. I bought her from beautyofnewyork.com for $34.99, shipping was $10.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:51pm
Please let me know how this wig holds up a month from now, I have purchased synethic wigs in the past before jumping over into human and they have a very short life span. Hope yours does better then my old units. Glad you are happy with your purchase.
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:59pm
Will do. I have been wearing her for two weeks now everyday and she is holding up amazingly. With regular fabric softener washes my synthetic units have lasted as much as six months. I'm going to buy a couple more and keep them on rotation.

Edited by embermiya - Jan 13 2013 at 5:00pm
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:16pm
im happy that the wig is holding up embermiya...my sister loves the fabric softener on her synthies too...if you treat the wefts with nail polish etc they hold up much longer also..it looks very nice on you ...kudos Thumbs UpCool
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:08pm
Thanks! I will try the nail polish on the wefts for the shedding.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:21pm
Very cute!

I might have to copy cat you! I'm about to take my marley twists out and I want a new wig but don't feel like waiting for something from Kevin.
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:44pm
Thanks! I think its a good option for something other than human hair and its inexpensive. I have a tiny bit of my own hair left out but there are plenty of videos on YouTube about it and show the hairline of the wig.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:11am
Where did you order it from if you don't mind me asking. I didn't find it on Hairsisters. :-/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>