Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Don Lemon: 5  Steps to Save the Black Community
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don Lemon: 5 Steps to Save the Black Community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Iowabred&fed Iowabred&fed wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Let me ask this: I'm not defending Don Lemon -- I honestly don't know much about him -- but why is it that when negros have differing opinions outside of the general consensus or "norm",  they automatically get labeled a coon?  Just asking...

he has sex with white men.......

Sooo...that discredits his opinion or view? 

perhaps....
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:01pm

Let me ask this: I'm not defending Don Lemon -- I honestly don't know much about him -- but why is it that when negros have differing opinions outside of the general consensus or "norm",  they automatically get labeled a coon?  Just asking...
people who agree with bill oreilly usually are coons
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Ya I saw this on TV. I wasn't surprised when I saw it was Don Lemon since he has a history of cooning. 

I remember him saying black women are the source for the issues that black gay males face. He made it seem like only black women are capable of being homophobic.

Then when that idiot asian guy made that stupid research about black women being the most unattractive people, they were discussing it on CNN. While a white woman was saying how dumb that study was and how beautiful black women are, Don was saying how much he loved that scene from Color Purple where Whoopi's character was being called ugly and had the audacity to play it during the segment. smdh.

Wow!!Shocked  Self hate is a b*tch...to bad no matter how much white cock his devours...he will always be just a nig.ga to them...fukin coon...

Damn strong words.

I actually don't think Lemon is a coon. Just white washed. And yall this is CNN. He's not going to be allowed to get up there and say, "Arm yourselves, build your own communities, etc etc." It is a white run network. There's only so much he can do.

It is a white run network. It is a white run world in general so I'm sure that's why a lot of people prefer to remain mute and "fix" themselves to fit the mold. 

And another issue I have with this segment is that the audience that he is addressing is not watching CNN by any means. All he is doing is reinforcing negative stereotypes within the minds of the viewers and I'm sure a lot of whites, asians and even blacks were nodding their heads in agreement saying "Yup, that's right. Blacks do it to themselves." He is not helping at all. 

I'm sure white people at CNN were so thrilled when he said he was going to do this useless segment. 

This I agree with. 
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:21pm

he has sex with white men.......

Sooo...that discredits his opinion or view? 

perhaps....

LOLLOL
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

people who agree with bill oreilly usually are coons

Alright. I'll take that. Ha.LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:49pm
Oh wow. The youtube comment sections are loving Don Lemon right now for preaching what they want to hear from a Black person.Dead
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:53pm
ugh
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:40pm
What he is saying making him a coon in many eyes of the posters here. He simply reiterated what many of the whites say about blacks. What the hell does pulling up pants have to do with being stopped and frisked by police? You do realize that that happens regardless of style of dress. The cops see melanin and you're getting stopped. They don't profile fairly. It's just a net to capture scary black males. It lets them not feel bad and reinforces their belief that there is no racism (except in the minds of lazy coloreds). Regardless of whether you agree with his policies, for many the Prez is this an ninja! They insult his intelligence and hurdle all manner of insults geared at his skintone.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:43pm
I agree with whomever said these are all surface issues.  I would have taken him more seriously if he had talked at length about his ideas to re-build the black family which I believe is the root of all the issues. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:49pm
I would say this is more of a how to better yourselves thus bettering your community list as opposed to something to fix racism.  Everything in the list has nothing to do with how other people treat black folks.  The only one that might could squeak through would be the "pull up your pants" in the sense that people treat you a certain way based on how u look.

I can't believe how he was crying n'sh*t on how he used to have to check in with mom's on the way home just to turn around and say this.   Why was he callin' Ma dukes if white folks ain't the prollem?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic