FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dominic Monaghan Sent Vile/Lurid Texts 2 Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dominic Monaghan Sent Vile/Lurid Texts 2 Woman
    Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 1:58am

Lord Of The Jerks: Dominic Monaghan Sent Vile And Lurid Texts To ‘Dumb Dumb’ Who Turned Him Down For Sex — ‘You Appear Riddled With Herpes!

The Lord of the Rings star Dominic Monaghan doesn’t subscribe to the notion of sweet-talking the ladies — because as RadarOnline.com has uncovered — the Hollywood star recently exchanged a series of lurid and vile text messages with a woman who turned him down for sex!

A 25-year-old, who wished to remain anonymous, has come forward to tell how she exchanged a string of steamy messages with the German-born English actor, who also played Charlie Pace on the hit television show Lost.

The pair’s friendship began more than 12 months ago after a chance meeting at a retail store where the Los-Angeles based woman works, before, she claimed, Monaghan, 36, began inundating her cell phone with mean-spirited text messages when she “turned him down for sex.”

In one exchange, a cocky Monaghan bragged that his “movies have made over 3 billion dollars” and claimed “the show I’m currently on that I created plays in 120 countries,” while in another increasingly explicit message he called the woman a “ghetto tramp” and a “dumb dumb” who he described as appearing “riddled with herpes.”

Eventually, after the tone of the messages grew even more repulsive, the woman decided enough was enough and vowed speak out.

“I met Dominic more than a year ago when he came into the establishment I was working in at the time. He was sort of eyeballing me, so I said hi and we exchanged phone numbers,” the woman told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“Soon we talked about going out on a date, but he got mad when I wouldn’t find my way to him. I told him the gentlemanly thing to do would be to pick me up for a date. He told me he wasn’t a ‘taxi service’ and that I’d have to earn that with him.”

The woman said that Monaghan boasted he’s a famous actor, so he doesn’t date, he just sleeps around.

“Right off the bat he just wanted sex. I wasn’t really down for that, and I told him that I wouldn’t just sleep with him because I’m not that kind of girl,” she recalled.

“He never gave it a chance, like didn’t even want to get to know me. It’s sad. He told me he didn’t care because I was hot.”

In another sex text, Monaghan declared: “I couldn’t invite you to one of my three houses I’d be nervous you would steal sh*t.”

He gloated in another, “I have 20+ million in the bank. How you living?”

See below for a complete screen grab of all the messages he sent on August 9, 2013:

Radar has independently verified that the texts are from the actor, who received international attention from playing Meriadoc Brandybuck in Peter Jackson’s adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.

Indeed, when reached for comment, Monaghan confirmed the messages but disputed the nature of them was vile, declaring: “I wonder if you are aware that she has been calling me for over two years when I have repeatedly asked her not to… Today [Monday] I told her again via text that her behavior was troubling to me and for her not to contact me.”

“We only talked on the phone a couple of times,” the gal pal added. “Sometimes he slurred his words and sounded like he’d been drinking, but he was always trying to convince me to come over.

“He told me I should come to his house and get loosened up. He likes scotch and whiskey, so that’s what he meant. But I was like, no way!”

And during the interview with Radar, the woman reiterated she didn’t want anything in return for telling her story — she just wanted the world to know how Monaghan had treated her.

“People need to know that he’s not the nice guy he appears to be. He’s trash,” she told Radar.

“Just because he’s a celebrity doesn’t give him the right to treat women that way. He just can’t treat people like that.”

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:06am
damn.  How Merry gone ack like that?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:21am
merry is trippin.. smh.

his face look really small for his head tho.
looks weird.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:25am
lady u good for doing this but I hope u didn't put your safety here at risk, cause he knows where u work at...he sounds like a nutcase..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:36am
yeah...sounds like the was talking to a black girl.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:16am
he sounds really insecure. who would put so much thumb action into a number that can be blocked.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:05am
who ?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:29am
He's ugly and she's thirsty.
Moving along...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:55am
I got the "she's black" vibe also because of some of his comments.  Either way I think we can add +racist as fck to his profile. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:59am
Harpo, who dis man?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic