BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Domestically Challenged?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:19pm
when my hub cleans something he does too good of a job! Years ago, I asked him to clean the shower door and when I came home he had  taken the door down  and was cleaning the hinges and every crevice. He's extremely thorough with things in general .

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 13 2013 at 5:20pm
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:05pm
He's a much better cleaner than me. He's one of those get down and scrub the floors, then mop, etc. He'll pick up my piles of clothes and all that.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:13pm
lol Oh boy....I already know I'm going to be in for a load of complaining when I move in with a guy. I HATE cleaning. I clean one day and then the next day it's back to where it used to be.

UGH. I'll just get a maid. Problem solved Smile
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:18pm
When my bf volunteers to clean, I let him clean...

Scratch that, I let him think he's cleaning...just as an ego booster and I will clean up behind him.

My bf doesn't understand why we don't use the floor rag to clean the dishes...so I don't let him do dishes unless he's putting them in the dishwasher.

He doesn't understand why we don't thaw chicken out with scalding hot water. So I take the food out and make sure I run the water.

On cleaning days, I'll let him think he's cleaning the bathroom and I'll go back behind him and really clean up.

I don't get on his case, disinfection is not his strength. He does a lot of other things really well, and when it's time for those things to be done, I let him take care of that.

I just know that if I want the house cleaned to my standards then I have to clean it. He's not a pig, at all. He makes an effort to clean, he just doesn't understand disinfection and cross-contamination like I do.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:22pm
That broth sounds delayed.....LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:29pm
He knows how to do it all.
We don't live together I would hope he knows how to live alone before we live together.

Soon though
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't talk about my baby...

He sees dishes in the sink, he washes them. He tries...he puts forth his best, I'm not gonna trip.

I'm very anal when it comes to cleaning...I change my hotel sheets. So it's seldom that someone else's cleaning exceeds my standards.

There are far worse things to argue about, I'm not gonna waste an argument on how the dishes were washed.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Oct 13 2013 at 6:46pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

My bf doesn't understand why we don't use the floor rag to clean the dishes...so I don't let him do dishes unless he's putting them in the dishwasher.

LOL

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't talk about my baby...

He sees dishes in the sink, he washes them. He tries...he puts forth his best, I'm not gonna trip.

I'm very anal when it comes to cleaning...I change my hotel sheets. So it's seldom that someone else's cleaning exceeds my standards.

There are far worse things to argue about, I'm not gonna waste an argument on how the dishes were washed.

Floor rag on the dishes.....I'd slow kill Mr00....LOL

Now hot water on meat.....Mr00 doesnt cook so I know he'd do that dumb shyt.....I just tell him to set it on the counter and walk away....just walk away....dont be helpful....just beat them feet!

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Oct 13 2013 at 7:25pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:38pm
LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>