BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Domestically Challenged?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:39am
Is it wrong that I want my own room. I just can't deal with clutter & the boo just can't seem to do without it. He tries hard but its still not up to my standards. IMO, there is a specific place for everything and thats not on the bedroom floor.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:42am
All y'all got to argue about is a clean bathroom? Life must be nice
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I'm not big on 'cleaning day'.
I prefer to maintain my cleanliness to avoid having big messes to clean in the first place.
This strange being does not understand this concept.

I told him he should move next door.
That way, we'll kind of live together...but not really.

He think i'm joking, but i'm not.

THIS! i never understood people who didn't like to clean not cleaning up little by little so they never have to CLEAAAAAAN CLEAAAAAAN again.

Yeah thats what I like to do. Its soo much easier. You get into a habit of maintaining. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Most of the time hubby does the cleaning but it's "man cleaning".  It just is.  After a few rotations I do a "kfoxx cleaning" and he maintains it to his satisfaction but he HATES when I do it because the comparison makes him feel some type of way.  When I'm done he's very happy to have a perfect maintenance point to work from.  I don't expect him to do it the way I do and I think I would feel some type of way if he did.  

This sounds like my hubby...
I love a clean house... however, we have two different definitions of what is "clean".    ... He told be to call for service and help... I cant because I love to hoard money...

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

All y'all got to argue about is a clean bathroom? Life must be nice
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:06pm
Got a cleaner... problem solved...
(I'm the messy one)
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:11pm
I'm teaching our boys how to clean thoroughly early. One of my twins is really neat though and his brother is messy. Its funny because the neat twin looks just like me and the messy one looks like my husband. The neat twin gets so frustrated with his brother.LOLLOLLOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Is it wrong that I want my own room. I just can't deal with clutter & the boo just can't seem to do without it. He tries hard but its still not up to my standards. IMO, there is a specific place for everything and thats not on the bedroom floor.

You know what helped me with my floordrobe? I have a hamper for "clothes that have been worn but aren't dirty". So now I just throw that stuff in the hamper and it's not all over the floor. Also, I don't fold clothes anymore. I've never liked it so I decided, I'm grown, I don't have to fold nothin'. Now I actually put the clothes away as soon as they come out of the dryer (I wash my clothes in the groups they would be put away in).

I also believe in hooks and baskets. Hooks for my purse/backpack, scarves, and anything that I use often but isn't clothing items. That way stuff isn't just strung across everything and it's in one nice area. Some people use those over the door shoe racks for stuff like that as well. I use baskets for mail, though I try to deal with all mail and paperwork before it comes in my room.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:12pm
i will K.I.M. since i ain't married, no boyfriend..

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:15pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>