BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Domestically Challenged?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domestically Challenged?
    Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:56am
Ladies does your S.O clean up or just tidy up? Does he know how to scrub down the floors, dust, thoroughly clean the bathroom, clean the stove etc etc??

My husband's idea of cleaning the bathroom is dumping some toilet bowl cleaner in and swishing it a few timesCry then flushing, pouring scouring powder in the tub and wiping it down. And thats itLOL

I ask him if he thinks that is clean and he looks so proud of his work like "Yep!" Stern Smile

I tried to show him how to thoroughly clean but he just doesn't seem to notice certain things that need to be cleaned. And when he tries (bless his lil heart) he just seems to make more mess so I end up going behind him.

I used to get frustrated because I thought he was just being funny but now I think he may really be domestically challenged.
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:14am
The Virgo in me would never let anyone else clean my kitchen, husband included.

Makes no sense to me, I would just go over it anyway, and that's just a waste of cleaning products.  The sh*ts expensive.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:18am
He better help clean or help pay for a cleaning service. "Domestically challenged" my behind. Aint nobody got time fa dat. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

He better help clean or help pay for a cleaning service. "Domestically challenged" my behind. Aint nobody got time fa dat. 

LOL he does. He just doesn't do it the way I would do it. 
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:53am
The Mr. has lived on his own for years now and he loves his hardwood floors to be clean and smelling good, he scrubs his bathroom and kitchen. It feels good to know he is not helpless in case I am unable. We share duties and that works for us.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:15am
Three weeks ago we had a huge argument over the bathroom.
He now cleans the entire bathroom every wednesday.

The first wednesday, he cleaned t way too late in the day and I got impatient and cleaned it myself

The second wednesday, he cleaned it, i went to inspect and found that he didn't clean the bowl. An argument ensued.

Last wednesday, he cleaned it all very well. Scrubbed the walls too.

He washes dishes too, tries to anyways. And i literally rewash every item. What a waste of my bloodclaat soap!!

He's good as sweeping the floors, making the bed daily, and folding clothes.
He also cooks well and bring my breakfast in bed every morning so I guess that's the only reason i've not choked him out yet.

Oh...and i wish he'd wash down his body hair before he gets out the shower. Long ass man hairs gross me out!!!
Ewwwww i have a huge hair phobia. I hate hair unless it's soft, luscious, kinky, and attached to my head!

Edited by Derri - Oct 13 2013 at 9:17am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:25am
I'm not big on 'cleaning day'.
I prefer to maintain my cleanliness to avoid having big messes to clean in the first place.
This strange being does not understand this concept.

I told him he should move next door.
That way, we'll kind of live together...but not really.

He think i'm joking, but i'm not.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:28am
damn..

how hard can it be to clean your own place?

lol

Edited by afrokock - Oct 13 2013 at 9:42am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:31am
He's currently washing the dishes although i've banned him from this task.

Sighhhhhhhh
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:44am
I think everyone should find what they are good at and stick to it. I'll be damned if I cleaned something or did a chore and Mr. Blaquefoxx or anyone else feels the need to inspect it and point out what they don't like. Its bad enough I have to deal with that with these Haoles on the plantation -____-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic