BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

DOJ: Immunity to Bush for War Crimes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 7:39pm
The DOJ has to defend the previous administration on this and any other case that arises.  Obama is the president but the DOJ is independent of him and has been before he was even president.  This president, nor any president, should not direct the DOJ on prosecutions etc.  The AG makes the ultimate call.

ETA:  You are actually defending the US Government because any civil suit award would come from US taxpayers.

Edited by smgreene67 - Aug 22 2013 at 7:39pm
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:19pm
I had typed this whole diatribe and lost my damn post.  smh.

Look....This is just part of the dog and pony show. Ain't nobody being "brought to justice" for nuffin'. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:17am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Look....This is just part of the dog and pony show. Ain't nobody being "brought to justice" for nuffin'. 
yep
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:55am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

yep

If you look at the pleading, this is a CIVIL and not CRIMINAL Suit so it is financial not criminal. It is an attempt to get money and not put anyone in jail.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:11am

True
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

yep

If you look at the pleading, this is a CIVIL and not CRIMINAL Suit so it is financial not criminal. It is an attempt to get money and not put anyone in jail.

I had typed this whole diatribe and lost my damn post. smh.

Look....This is just part of the dog and pony show. Ain't nobody being "brought to justice" for nuffin' gettin' no money.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:08am

Being "brought to justice" can mean both IMO.  Some folks find monetary justice.  just sayin'.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic