FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Doing too much for man equals mother figure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2016 at 4:03pm
In my experience, dudes with color issues will not marry and certainly will not reproduce with dark and nappy.

U could b right at this point since he's all Hollywood now, but I don't know, ya know.

Edited to add that I'm replying to lies. I'm saying lies could b right, but I don't know him and I don't get a vibe from him. Honestly I don't get that vibe from Kanye either. I think he really likes kim, and would be with a dark, nappy haired girl if she was famous and had Kim k success. (I'm not gon go there today, because we know no black woman, mixed, light, dark, wavy haired, coarse haired, bald...would ever have Kim k success.)

Edited by creole booty - Sep 07 2016 at 4:06pm
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2016 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Honestly I don't get that vibe from Kanye either. I think he really likes kim, and would be with a dark, nappy haired girl if she was famous and had Kim k success. (I'm not gon go there today, because we know no black woman, mixed, light, dark, wavy haired, coarse haired, bald...would ever have Kim k success.)

ITA about Ye.
His former long term girlfriend Brooke (the one that was on the MTV reality show) said that his goal was to be with the most famous woman that was available since Beyonce and Halle Berry were already taken:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/431730/kanye-west-had-loads-of-attention-from-other-girls-and-it-got-too-much-i-wasnt-ok-being-one-of-many/

"And on his new partner, Brooke said: “For Kanye, what other person besides Kim
Kardashian is there?

“There’s Halle Berry, J-Lo and Beyonce but they are all taken. She fits into
his brand.

“Part of being untouchable is having what other people want. It’s about
saying, ‘Everybody wants her and she wants me’. That makes sense in Kanye’s
world."

As far as Kevin Hart and other men in general, a lot of guys know that when you are with a 'model type' or a woman that is on the most wanted, hardest to get list, you instantly have a boost in perceived status...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2016 at 4:28pm
So true Nj.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 9:55am
I personally don't think Eniko is lighter than Torrei.   I see Eniko as a younger, model looking girl with bone straight hair. She doesn't look prettier than Torrei.

I'm not taking up for Kevin but sometimes ppl just fall out of love.   After being in a relationship/marriage for a few years, the sparks can die and the love can wear out.

Kanye is a weird guy and you can tell he's too into himself.   After Kim's fame sizzles out, I won't be surprised that he will find the next big thing and dump kim.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 10:11am
Ds2nice ITA.
I like the topic of women being the mother figure being discussed, but the truth is that odds that any man or woman will get the desire to 'upgrade' to a partner that will match their new position in life when they skyrocket to another much, much higher social/financial level is very high.

The average person will grow our of their original core of friends. The average person will grow out of their spouse.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 10:37am
Hmm okay I just googled and maybe something's wrong with my color receptors. And besides actual skin tone, Torrei is undeniably black. Eniko is multiracial. In addition to Kevin making cruel jokes about dark skinned women. 

I feel like y'all aren't keeping it 100 but okay we'll go with that. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Sep 08 2016 at 11:01am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 10:38am
* bone straight hair 

Not an African American trait. 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 11:31am
So having bone straight hair can cause a marriage to break up? Lol     I also don't understand why one would think that African American is a pure breed. So having bone straight hair and having other black features means you are not an African American?

Most African Americans are mixed with some other race/ethnic group. One can show more traits from another race.

My grandmother has bone straight hair and one of her other siblings had that trait too and she will snap if someone calls her anything else but Black/African American/Black American. She will never say she's a mixed race. Two of her other siblings have course hair. They all have the same parents.

Edited by Ds2nice - Sep 08 2016 at 11:33am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 11:37am

Edited by NJHairLuv - Sep 08 2016 at 11:41am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

So having bone straight hair can cause a marriage to break up? Lol     I also don't understand why one would think that African American is a pure breed. So having bone straight hair and having other black features means you are not an African American?

Most African Americans are mixed with some other race/ethnic group. One can show more traits from another race.

My grandmother has bone straight hair and one of her other siblings had that trait too and she will snap if someone calls her anything else but Black/African American/Black American. She will never say she's a mixed race. Two of her other siblings have course hair. They all have the same parents.

My point was that you listed bone straight hair as a desirable characteristic. Which goes along with my point. Great, you know a black person with bone straight hair. I myself do not. Let's just go ahead and say there is visual and verbal evidence that this may be a color issue but not everyone is convinced Or you would rather focus on the hypothesis in the OP, which is a much fresher idea. That's understandable.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic