BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dogs Are So Loyal, I Swear...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I love Schnauzers, they are awesome...i have one Approve

They really are. We had a schooodle. Super affectionate,playful and protective if they sense a threat. Loved that dog to pieces.
arent schnoodles just adorable:

my friend has a poodle that's ready to mate, but my schnauzer is too big for her, we coulda made some serious moohla cute puppies LOL

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:05pm
So adorable!! Cry
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:09pm
Adorable dog video thread? 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:02pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I love Schnauzers, they are awesome...i have one Approve

They really are. We had a schooodle. Super affectionate,playful and protective if they sense a threat. Loved that dog to pieces.
arent schnoodles just adorable:

my friend has a poodle that's ready to mate, but my schnauzer is too big for her, we coulda made some serious moohla cute puppies LOL

Lol you could've ...we brought ours for $400. But ive seen them go for as much as $700
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:54pm
All three of those videos were just too cute for words!! 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 10:05pm
awwwww....i love dogs. my little maltese is my heart. the other day he almost gave me a heart attack after he ran out the house and was gone for about 3 hours. that is so unlike him; usually if he gets out he'll run around and will come right back and will sit in front of the door waiting for someone to come open it. but this time was different. when i came home my brother told me he was gone and i just walked right back out roaming the neighborhood, crying like a little baby as i called his name out. i was so distraught. about an hour later a lady brought him home. i've never been so happy in my life, someone could have stolen my little baby. 

maltese are just super cute and affectionate. my baby makes me so happy every time i walk in the house, he's always so happy to see me. 

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

This one is adorable too!!! Heart

fuuck you for this vid man. i'm tryna maintain my thug exterior and here you go with this sh*t! Cry
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 12:18am
I like my dogs more than I like most people.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I like my dogs more than I like most people.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:06pm

This Pit Bull Carried Her Injured Chihuahua 'Soul Mate' To Safety, Now They Need A Loving Home (UPDATE)

The Huffington Post  |  By Arin Greenwood Posted:   |  Updated: 07/23/2014 10:59 pm EDT

About a week ago, Joanie the pit bull was discovered carrying an injured little friend -- Chachi the Chihuahua -- inside her mouth, around a Savannah, Georgia, neighborhood.

Animal control officers found Joanie putting Chachi down from time to time, to lick the Chihuahua's badly infected eye. Chachi "appreciated the attention," according the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department's Facebook post on the pair.

"It's not every day we get to see such devotion between two special dogs like this," Animal Control Officer Christina Sutherin is quoted as saying. "They are both such sweet animals. But the relationship they share just sets them apart."

joanie chachi

Shelter veterinarians had to remove Chachi's bum eye, and so Joanie has been living separately from her companion while he convalesces -- though Sutherin tells HuffPost that the two still "get together-time daily."

"Staff is amazed at the dedication and love these two have for one another," says Sutherin.

At first, police expected Joanie and Chachi's owner to come forward; since no one has yet claimed the pair, the new hope is that the pups will be adopted together, into a family with lots of love -- but maybe without any other dogs.

"Neither one seems to care about another dog they are exposed to, only each other," says Sutherin. "They truly appear to be soul mates."

UPDATE: July 23, 10:15 p.m. -- Joanie the pit bull and Chachi the Chihuahua "are going to have Happy Days in Florida!," in the words of the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department.

Someone -- the name hasn't been released -- from the Sunshine State is adopting this special pair. The move is likely sometime in August.

And just to make it all a little sweeter, here are some photos of the pups after they got the good news:

Get in touch at arin.greenwood@huffingtonpost.com if you've got an animal story to share!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic