Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does your husband have to be black?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

My preference is West Indian men, but I'm open to exploring other options. I don't have much in common with African American men. We always culturally clash, and I can only tolerate but so much of them.

Marrying IR would be ok. But it would always be in the back of mind wondering if we get into a serious argument would he call me a racial slur? That would hurt beyond repair, at that point I'd be DONE.

This is impossible.  What you meant to say is that you don't have much in common with some black guys you know and you likely culturally clash with the majority of people on earth.   Unless you're white in which case nevermind. 
Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:38am
Nope. I haven't found anyone outside of my race I could imagine kissing or anything though, it's weird, they could be super attractive to me and I feel like I would start giggling if the situation came up. But I'm not opposed to dating other races at all. Hasn't happened yet though.   Usually the ones that hit on me are big red head corn fed yt guys. Lol they're always nice but not my type...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:45am

There are some coons up in here mmhmmm straight up coons

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:47am
Tbh No, I always go for black guys though but white men are sexy and some hispanics. I could not do a mexican though, their family speaking spanish about me talking ish naw.
& for some reason mexican and black mix their hair always comes out real coarse

Edited by Bribby - Apr 08 2014 at 7:48am
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:01am

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

what's going on? LOL

I feel like adults who feel the need to do something because its acceptable on tv are weak minded and probably susceptible to just about anything.

I watch Scandal, and neither me or any like minded individuals wanted to run out and get a married, white man cuz a fictional character on tv did it.

Yes. This exactly. I'm not against IR dating but I feel the media is trying wayyyyy to hard to force it on us and shove it down our throats. Why is it that we're the only race that's be encouraged to date IR??? You never see them encouraging Indians and Asians to mix race. I believe it's all apart of a conspiracy to wipe out the black race. I guarantee in the next 50-100 yrs most African Americans will be mulatto. It'll be rare to see an African American with dark skin and kinky hair.

I kind of believe this too... and for a while the only black you would see on tv/advertisements were the light skinned/curly haired variety... We are definitely being conditioned.  And that makes part of me want to breed with the biggest blackest man I can find and raise his big strong black sons... but ehhh who knows
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

I've dated black and i've dated white... I have had problems with both! My ex black boyfriend grew up in a single mother household and didn't understand the importance or marriage since he never saw it. His family was ghetto, he had goals but never really tried hard to accomplish anything, smh. I will say he was a gentlemen, took me on nice dates and had my back no matter what. He would've loved me no matter what. The problem is love isn't always enough...  I needed someone with more motivation... 

The white man... Crazy and selfish. He was SO much fun and could always make me laugh. When he was in a good mood he was the man of my dreams. But he expected me to do his laundry, clean his house, etc. He had a very short temper and would always threaten to break up with me over the littlest things. He also tries to get back with me making him a potential cheater (hes now dating a submissive woman). I realized that I deserved more and left him alone.

Im dating a great black guy now that comes from a 2 parent household, has a good job, and is always taking me out! My friends and family love him and I think he could be "the one". The problem... He is younger than me and i've never dated a younger guy. Im 28 (turning 29) hes 24. I would like marry in the next few years and im scared he won't be ready. If we do get married im scared he'll think he made a mistake because he got married to young. 

Maybe you should make a spinoff thread about seriously dating a younger man in his 20s, some people may have some experience with that. I think everyone is different and plenty of men get married young. But to be honest I'd be nervous too if I were you.

I was going to make one about nelly's side piece the hackard dating a 24 year old basketball player when she she should stop playing & get her evelyn on asap.

Vagina the greatest atm known to man

Isnt she a lesbian?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:10am
I prefer to marry a black (African) man. If not a black man, then a Samoan or a trini Indian guy or a dark latino. I think im going to end up being married to a Jamaican though because those are the guys who always approach me
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:29am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I kind of believe this too... and for a while the only black you would see on tv/advertisements were the light skinned/curly haired variety... We are definitely being conditioned.  And that makes part of me want to breed with the biggest blackest man I can find and raise his big strong black sons... but ehhh who knows

Then those mighty black sons only date...white women DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN Evil Smile
Besides, if black people were going to bred into extinction, it would have happened already.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:58am
I have only ever been with Black man. So under no racially motivated or historically motivated pretense I suppose I will be marrying a black man. I have never talked to or been attracted to any other man of other races to get involved in a relationship or be sexual attracted too.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

My preference is West Indian men, but I'm open to exploring other options. I don't have much in common with African American men. We always culturally clash, and I can only tolerate but so much of them.

Marrying IR would be ok. But it would always be in the back of mind wondering if we get into a serious argument would he call me a racial slur? That would hurt beyond repair, at that point I'd be DONE.

This is impossible.  What you meant to say is that you don't have much in common with some black guys you know and you likely culturally clash with the majority of people on earth.   Unless you're white in which case nevermind. 

Nooo. I meant EXACTLY what I said. Its unfortunate you lack the comprehension skills to understand my statement. For those of you that don't know, African American is a nationality, not a race. Black however IS a race. I simply said the times I've date African American men (black men from America) there's usually cultural clashes because of our backgrounds and upbringing. Therefore, my preference is my beautiful Black Caribbean men! Based on MY life experiences I prefer to marry within my culture and I'm entitled to my own opinion. There are several black be of different nationalities all over the world the chose to marry their own. Example: Ethiopian men marrying Ethiopian women. There's nothing wrong with wanting to marry someone that shares the same cultural background as you.

Edited by Majesty02 - Apr 08 2014 at 10:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 28>