Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does your handbag really need its own seat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:13am
LOL Bonquisha!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

LOL Bonquisha!

Xmas Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjBBig6anEA
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 7:59am
This thread......................LOL

I wish I would stand up when there is an available seat. Move your purse. Act like you have some home training.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol ya'll take that bad luck sh*t sooooo seriously...everyone gets bad luck and good luck...i don't understand thinking the reason you missed your plane or train is because you had your bag on the floor the day before...it's bc yo ass was late.

I was thinking maybe this used to have logic that was lost throughout the years. Maybe they used to say don't put ur purse on the floor because someone always kicks it and all ur stuff flies across the floor, and some of ur money gets lost. Because to me, that is bad luck lol.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:26am
I use purse hooks
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

You just don't sit $800 on the floor

or $8 from bss

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 11:57am
And I always imagine stuck girls like an "Elise" or "Sylvia" to b the ones to keep the purse in the seat. I died laughing when u said she still had on her name tag that literally says, "bonquisha."
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:00am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Y'all are so ignant.

If a bag is taking up a seat in a crowded area that a human could be sitting in I would complain to management and have your uncouth selves embarrassed by the management. Who doesn't know that it's social etiquette to give your seat up?? 

I would've literally sat on the same seat as your bag and farted.
+1 Every time I see this at the bar I am sure to first politely ask the person to move it or tell the manager. Either way I am getting my seat. If your bag is not paying to eat it does not need a seat.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:34am
I went to a party after a few minutes after my last post in this thread. I was sitting at a table by  myself with five free chairs, a lady came up to me and asked if she could sit here, i said no, she laughed and sat down anyway.  I remembered this thread fondly

We became party friends and bonded over the fact that the steamed fish while tasty was a full of bones. Her friend joined us a few minutes later and ended up taking an unopened bottle of rum cream (i HOLLARED inside). Friend was plotting to get more food and cake, trying to work out how she would leave with the big bottle of rum cream as she had no handbag, how they would get plates to carry home for tomorrow (Sunday)  as well as the fact that they were not talking to _______ b/c they invited her to the party and she come "with man" and refused to acknowledge them or the bday girl, and they didnt care how she was gonna go home. Semi-ratcetry. Loves it
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:11am
I'm guilty of this, but if someone needs a seat I'll just place my bag on my lap. No biggie.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic