Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does your handbag really need its own seat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does your handbag really need its own seat?
    Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:50pm
Seriously, why does your handbag need its own chair?Ermm

I can't find a chair so why cant I have the chair your handbag is sitting in? Because its Gucci it deserves its own seat?

My friends and I went out for drinks and we just needed one more chair. Bonquisha has her purse sitting in the only chair left in the entire establishment. This chic was NOT giving up the chair because she was "using it". Management had to find us another damn chair smh.

Anyway, women, why does your bag need a chair? I know some of yall do thisLOL
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:52pm
because it costs more than you and that chair

j/k LOL

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 16 2013 at 5:54pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:57pm
Old country ladies do this
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:57pm
cause they dont want you sitting next to them. duh.

i dont do this..but when i get my two seat car..i will.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:05pm
My ish takes up two desks and a chair and if i dont like you i will NOT move my stuff. Coming to class late and ish throwing off the flow of everything HMPFFF. Bag laddddyyyyyyy over yah so.

In the setting you were in OP why was a big bag necessary? was it like an after work spot? what was she lugging around in her bag, a dead man? small bags for drinks, night out etc etc or better yet stash everything in my girls's bagLOL

ETA why do the women people get into confrontations with or observe in public always given names such as Boomquasha?

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 16 2013 at 6:16pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:09pm
Southern, i actually caught feelings until i scrolled downLOL im still gonna roll my eyes thoLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:09pm
No it doesn't need it's own seat but I don't like putting my bag on the floor or the table...or my lap lol
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:13pm
Because
1.putting it on the floor is bad luck
2.putting it on the table takes up too much space.
3. Those purse hangers arent secure and leave ur purse exposed to bypassers
I rarely carry a purse but sounds like that establishment need to invest in more chairs.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:34pm
^^^ All of the above. She wants an extra chair-- *shrug* -- I wouldn't want my things on the floor either.

And wow at "Bonquisha". That's more than slightly ignorant of you.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:38pm
Usually when someone has their things setting in a chair and a person needs a butt in a seat the polite thing to do is to offer the person the seat.
I've seen that done millions if times.

Most ppl I know would see what she did as rude .

Say you're in a place and it gets crowded you're seriously gonna make a person stand bc your bag needs a seat?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>