BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does ur toddler steal ur food?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:22pm
Snatching my food was only the beginning. I had to get a refrigerator lock because this rascal can open it. And if I told him he couldn't have something (juice, milk, pickles ) he would go get it and bring it to me. Yesterday I fried some fish and shrimp. I gave him some and sat the rest on the counter. Looked around and this rascal walling back to his room with a whole piece of fish. I just be damned.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:29pm
 Well. I sill do this to my mom so I guess I never grew out of it.LOL
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:32pm
You could always start stealing from her plate. LOLLOLLOLLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:39pm
Dont pop her but tell her firmly that NO MAAM you got your own food. My kids know not to even ask me for my food but they still come to my plate from time to time and ask me for some. They even have tricks and say mommy look ¨and like a dummy I always look¨ and they sneak food off my plate. But they know not to even try it outside cos I will knock them out cold and give them a fruit cup when they wake up. 

OP i dont know how you will do it but I did see some kids at a wedding eating off of strangers plates and my mouth was on the floor. I wouldve excuse them from the party and pop the mess outta them. Your baby cannot do this outside the house. Absolutely NOT!!!!
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:08pm
Aww cute thread
carry on
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:25pm
He did it just now. He is sick and wanted something to eat. I asked if he wanted ten things, including pears. He said no. I made him some tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Like clockwork, as soon as I sat down with my pears, he asked for some. I ended up getting 3 pears...

Now if I asked for his food, we'd be arguing.

Toddlers aren't like this, thank God. grown men are worse than babies

Edited by nitabug - Sep 25 2013 at 7:23am
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:32pm
Food looks better when other people eat it lol I do this to my mom, too.

Maybe she just wants to be like you? IDK, I'd just stop her if she tried to do it to someone other than you or her dad
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:49pm
Y'all r hilarious! Eating in the car? Please say it ain't so
I'm like that with my so's drinks. I always drink some of his.
She does it to mostly family and close friends, RIGHT NOW, I guess she may grow out of it.
@suga I pray she never does this in real public, I will b mortified. I'm always begging her not to b "that kid" when we're out in public lol.
@nita...tell me about it lol. If I didn't cook all his meals he wouldn't eat. When we were broken up he lost like 15 pounds that he so desperately needed.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:12pm
My son 17 and still do that sh*t smh so annoying
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:56am
I think it depends on how severe the behavior and if she does it with others. My little cousins did this from a young age, they are now older and have earned the reputation of always requesting for food everywhere they go. Even if it's water the moment they enter someone's home they will ask for something. I use to tell my cousin to nip that mess when they were little now it embraces her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic