Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Does this look the same?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:03am
Make sure you ship it to the address PayPal specifies
Sponsored Links

lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:12am
i was having this issue too. So what is the value that you insure it for? the price you paid? My wig coming from China has a customs value of $30.
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

i was having this issue too. So what is the value that you insure it for? the price you paid? My wig coming from China has a customs value of $30.

I always put the price I paid. Because if the package is lost, I'd want my money back and nothing less. Putting more than $30 might keep it in customs longer, though..
dorislesure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorislesure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:32pm
open a dispute with paypal..to many people let them get away with this that`s why  they think they can send you anything..

MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:26am
File the paypal dispute it's clearly not what you ordered, no where near it.  I also think that you should out the vendor so that others will know to beware. ...  I sure hope that you get your money back.  
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:23pm
 Be sure to get insurance + tracking on your package.
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:09pm
I'd never trust a CV to dupe a style like that for me.  I'd probably order a regular unit and have my local stylist color and curl it like that.  I hope you get his resolved and making sure to get tracking and insurance on the package.  
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:38pm
Next time ask them to send you pics of the finished product before shipping. If they sent me pics of that birds nest I would've told them go back to the assembly line and start again.
File a dispute and send the package back DHL.it will get tracked to final destination.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic