Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does this look the same?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Cherrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does this look the same?
    Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:24am
So I order a custom lace front wig on aliexpress for my cousin. I orded a wig there before and I was happy with it. 

I orded the lace front on the 28th of november. Got it the 20th of december. The vendor told me me " we are bussy because of christmas"  ok I could understand that. But it was a lace front why would it take so long??

So I finally got the hair. Opened it up. It looked NOTHING like the picture I send. 

This is what I wanted...

And this is what I got

So needless to say I'm not happy. So now im going back and forth with this lady on how this is not wat i ordered. She says to me and I  quote  " the texture is a tight wave texture and the curl will loose when you wash it because it is human hair,and could not last soooo long" Are you for real???  

Than she told me to get it to a stylist to get it fixed and she would refund me the whopping amount of $10!!  

This wig is for my cousin and now I don't know what to do. Do I cut my losses and try to fix it or do I open a dispute on Paypal?

This is soooo frustrating! 

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:49am
if you open a dispute they will ask you to send it back( shipping to china is around 90$)...i would try to sell it on bhm or ebay
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:25am
I would be hot! The color is totally off too, Damn shame.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:26am
But would PayPal side in your favor, I mean it is different from what you ordered?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:51am
 I don't think you stand to lose anything but time in trying to run a Paypal dispute.  That color is SO way off and the hair looks almost used, not new; certainly not nice defined curls like the picture.  The worst that can happen in they don't side in your favor.  It's not like you are going to try this same vendor again, I imagine...

nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:53am
Shipping to China is about $35 through USPS Express Int'l Shipping
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:53am
Open a dispute, what they sent you is totally different from the picture. First the color is off, in the picture with Rihanna her roots are at best a #2 and it fades out into a #30. What they sent is is a #2 fading into a #27. Very different in my book. The least they couldve done was curl the hair for you. I mean the curls in the orginal picture are done with a curling wand. And they could've done that for you. Sorry about your experiance with this vendor but I would definetly file a dispute.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:55am
I was told by a vendor that they don't like to us USPS because packages have been lost.. Anyone have any problems using that method?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

I was told by a vendor that they don't like to us USPS because packages have been lost.. Anyone have any problems using that method?

Ok use delivery confirmation tracking and confirmation signature.
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

thats what I use. You have to use Express so that they give you a tracking number, and if it gets lost, you can get your money back because it's insured. First open a dispute in PayPal, more likely than not PayPal will tell you to ship the item back. Go to USPS and ship it, add track info to the dispute, and you'll get your money back within a week (takes 5-7 days to deliver).

Edited by nmordi - Dec 22 2012 at 10:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>