Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

does this look like a real scalp to you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 1.41  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by UrbanDoll UrbanDoll wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

any black women on this forum have hair that long? please dont mention your cousin aunt or dead grandma from five generations ago

even on the longhaircareforum, there is only a small minority who have really long hair.
My hair is an inch or two longer than full waist until friday when I'll be cut to MBL or BSB. I've always had long hair. The women in my family have long hair too(except for two of my aunts who have always kept their hair short but I'm sure their hair can grow very long. There hair is full and healthy even short and they had long hair when they were young.)  I know you're trolling but there are people out there who share your sentiments so I'm letting it be known that there are those of us who have long hair and it's really ours.

#teamlonghair
if your hair was that long you'd be showing it off in the hair growth section
I didn't know that was a requirement Ouch...If I ever post photos again, I'll bless you all with photos of my beautiful locks of hair. Wink

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:50pm
Ladies pls show back shots of your natural hair so the OP can see signs and wonders.
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

any black women on this forum have hair that long? please dont mention your cousin aunt or dead grandma from five generations ago

even on the longhaircareforum, there is only a small minority who have really long hair.

lol this thread is funny and absurd. yes i don't know many African women with bsl hair, but maybe she's in the minority.
she is in the minority if its hers. i go in the hair growth section and everybody got 4a/4b hair that is barely shoulder length. where are all these women with super long hair?? im not seeing it. there's a few who hair get that long but they usually don't have 4a/4b hair
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Ladies pls show back shots of your natural hair so the OP can see signs and wonders.
yeah but is it straightened and chemically relaxed? everybody knows kinky hair in its natural state can get long but can they relax it and dye it and wear it down all the time like kenya?? i haven't witnessed this
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:52pm
Tracy from Kiss, Serwa, Alicia James, MsToylala, those are just to name a few. There was a whole thread I believe with women of the Type 4 persuasion with long hair.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:52pm
urbandoll why the f*ck do u care so much? my god.
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:53pm

My hair is an inch or two longer than full waist until friday when I'll be cut to MBL or BSB. I've always had long hair. The women in my family have long hair too(except for two of my aunts who have always kept their hair short but I'm sure their hair can grow very long. There hair is full and healthy even short and they had long hair when they were young.)  I know you're trolling but there are people out there who share your sentiments so I'm letting it be known that there are those of us who have long hair and it's really ours.

#teamlonghair
if your hair was that long you'd be showing it off in the hair growth section
I didn't know that was a requirement Ouch...If I ever post photos again, I'll bless you all with photos of my beautiful locks of hair. Wink

its a huge deal in the black community to have hair that long. so if you did you'd be showing it off over there. cause the women are desperately trying to get waist length hair. maybe you can give them tips
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

urbandoll why the f*ck do u care so much? my god.
because i feel like this whole hair growth thing is just something we do to make ourselves feel better. i dont see many 4a/4b textures with hair that is super long. most of the time its 3b/2b type hair
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:55pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:56pm
OP is behaving suspicious. I think she's promoting a new chemical free relaxer. So shes tryna phish out all the 4 type ladies. Nooooooooooo it won't work. Goes back to putting plastic bag on my head!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic