Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does she wants my man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:43am

Something is probably going on, OP you were right to speak to your husband, you made it clear that you were uncomfortable with him giving her his cell phone number, he lied and did it anyway. You're his wife. If something is making you uncomfortable he should go out of his way to correct that and keep things straight with you, versus riskking it to make this random woman happy. What does she need to speak with him about that you don't need to be a part of?  Not a d$^n thing.

I'm sure if the situation was reversed and a male neighbor asked him for your cellphone number he wouldn't have received that too well either.
Sponsored Links

KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:45am
Ur man is the one who is childish r u serious that is totally inappropriate oooh helllll naaawww oh no she white? she needa stay her white self away from him I dont like dat heck at all. You need to stop talking to that lady and if ur husband continue his ways, punish his ass. No p*ssy, make him sleep on the couch, whatever he probably feeling her and want u to think that ish is okay, helll naww
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 

WTF reall, apologize, OH HELL NAWW U MUST BE WHITE TOO, u crazy OP dont listen to her she crazy u were right in ignoring her comment and talking to UR HUSBAND and I dont think ur insecure u r acting perfectly normal
SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:51am
^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:32pm

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind

DeadCryLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:39pm
Op, please don't talk to that woman. Talk to your husband. He is the one who married you and broke your trust. Not that woman. 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:54am

@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down

I don't think the OP is insecure at all.....she is married to her husband not the other woman....So far he had lied to her which she was right to be suspicious in the first place! a woman's intuition is usually right but some ignore it!  the sacred promise they made as husband and wife is between them so if any issues arise they should communicate as a couple. That other woman could care less about their marriage and seems to be trying to destroy it!
Huey_P_Sphinx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huey_P_Sphinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:44am

@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down

You're probably the one fukking her man, yeen gotta lie.
SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:28am
Lol the assumptions you guys make because I'm offering a different perspective is hilarious! So I'm a white woman that goes after married men. Ok.

For the folks responding have you guy actually read the thread? So it's ok for the woman to think her husband is cheating because he got food for the neighbor while she was babysitting their daughter and has her phone number because his daughter stays at said woman's house?

Then it's also ok for her to argue with her husband about this when she has no proof or basis simply because he's being nice to the woman that babysits their child. If this neighbor is so scandoulos and untrustworthy then why is she continuing to leave her child with her? Something doesn't add up and of course we are not getting the entire story only the OP's perspective. Knowing that and seeing the holes in the story I'm no going to jump on the bandwagon and say he's cheating and she need to confront her hubby etc.

Instead of you guys assuming stuff about me why don't you answer those questions I've been asking and lets have a logical debate about this instead of the stupidity y'all keep responding with.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic