Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does she wants my man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:18pm
wow! I was going to tell you to come in and set that foot down, but then i read more and....i agree, they may very well have something going on. I would go to her and talk to her and straight up ask her if she has slept with him.  If he was willing to put another woman over you and go behind and give his number AND lie about it.....yeah, there is clearly something wrong. i don't know what to say....this is very hard.  do what you think is best.  i cant stand triflin men and triflin women.

smh....

Sponsored Links

SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:25am
Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 

iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:06pm
^^^I disagree with the above^^^ You do not seem insecure. One thing that I hate about some women is that they are quick to front the "other" woman but give their man a pass. You did the right thing by talking to your husband first. After all you are in a sacred union with him not your neighbor. And you should not apologize to your husband, because you have valid reasons to sense foul play between him and neighbor. Your husband should not be engaging in activities with other women that makes you uncomfortable. Especially going behind your back doing them so that heightened your suspension. If the shoe was on the other foot he would feel the same way. Your husband gave you a reason not to trust him so handle him accordingly and don't listen to the above by "handling the bytch" down the street.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:31pm
@Iheartmr Let me make this a little more clear. By saying she should handle her neighbor I didn't not mean she should result to violence. Instead of continuing to speak to her husband about this she needs to speak with her neighbor. Her husband is not the one touching the woman's arm or asking for her number. Yes he purchased her food, because his child was at her home. In what world does that equal cheating?!

Where I grew up buying or giving someone food while they are doing you a favor is a sign of appreciation not cheating! It's called one hand washing the other.

Clearly the neighbors behavior is making the OP uncomfortable. As well as her husbands reaction to the neighbors behavior. I don't think what the husband is/has done as the OP described in any shape or form equated to cheating. In lamens term you guys are tripping for concluding that.

Yes a woman's intuition is her very best friend. But intuition laced with insecurity equals paranoia.

Instead of OP constantly nagging her man about an issue she has with how the neighbor behaves she should have a grown up conversation with her. You mean to tell me she can leave her child at this woman's house whom she thinks is sleeping with her man but she can't address an issue with her? Give me a break.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with type 1 and type 2 errors. But OP needs to make sure she covers all of her basics before she continues to argue and cause a rift between she and her husband.
Huey_P_Sphinx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Huey_P_Sphinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:37pm
Whoop her ass.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 

girl - no, no, no!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by iheartmr iheartmr wrote:

^^^I disagree with the above^^^ You do not seem insecure. One thing that I hate about some women is that they are quick to front the "other" woman but give their man a pass. You did the right thing by talking to your husband first. After all you are in a sacred union with him not your neighbor. And you should not apologize to your husband, because you have valid reasons to sense foul play between him and neighbor. Your husband should not be engaging in activities with other women that makes you uncomfortable. Especially going behind your back doing them so that heightened your suspension. If the shoe was on the other foot he would feel the same way. Your husband gave you a reason not to trust him so handle him accordingly and don't listen to the above by "handling the bytch" down the street.

agreed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:11pm
@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:20am
SpringShowers advice gone have you looking stupid ass hell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:08am
Boutthatlife, how would she look stupid? She's busy confronting and arguing with her husband over something that she has no concrete evidence for.. So why can't she ask the neighbor those same questions? She's trusting this woman with her daughter......smh

Confronting someone can be hard especially if that's out of your comfort zone. So maybe she needs to just stop, because she doesn't have any solid evidence that her husband is cheating. Just speculation and encouragement from this board. 

Edited by SpringShowers - Jan 31 2013 at 8:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style