Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDoes she wants my man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:53pm
Wait, Hole ERP! Nuke

She got your man doing what? And he not speaking to WHO? This story is all sorts of Maury preludes.

If that is your husband his loyalty should always lye with you as his WIFE. Additionally, I completely understand how you are timid about the situation because your daughter has a bond with her child... But all that bond is doing is enabling the situation that your husband and the bird down the street have. Speak to both of them in a non confrontational manner, but let them know the relationship they have makes you uncomfortable as the WIFE. Anyone who does not respect that can EXIT... Trust me...If you have to ask this question, then something is not right. Your child is young she has plenty and will have plenty more associates and friends. Plus...

AINT NOBODOY GOT TIME FOR THAT!Beer

Edited by GoldieLocks - Mar 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Sponsored Links

lala71848 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 11:09pm
Word I highly agree ^^^^,I believe you need to speak with your husband and let him know exactly how you are feeling, and also put a stop to him buying her anything wtf I would be so pissed knowing that regardless of the fact of your daughter connection with her daughter. . I also do believe that men don't understand how a woman can feel sometimes when we have an intuition , my man did the same thing when one of his female friends were constantly hitting him up n he used the whole she's married thing she doesn't want me..whatever as soon as I told him to end that sh*t cause I didn't feel comfortable she was highly upset bout it which leads me to believe she wanted more out of that friendship.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 5:09am
IA w/ goldieLocks and Tatee--put your books down for a while and handle your marriage.  Your child can find other playmates easily.

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:40pm
She want your man .
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:54pm
OP, any updates??
HistoricallyKim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind

DeadCryLOL

Dead...I am so done. ClapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
jadorenaturality92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 12:26pm
Relationships should be kept off of forum threads. I understand you'd like some help with the situation but I'm not seeing helpfulness come out of people far removed from your situation/enviroment advising you. We can only speculate and share from our experiences which may lead you in a direction you don't need to go. 

Good Luck.
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

Wait, Hole ERP! Nuke

She got your man doing what? And he not speaking to WHO? This story is all sorts of Maury preludes.

If that is your husband his loyalty should always lye with you as his WIFE. Additionally, I completely understand how you are timid about the situation because your daughter has a bond with her child... But all that bond is doing is enabling the situation that your husband and the bird down the street have. Speak to both of them in a non confrontational manner, but let them know the relationship they have makes you uncomfortable as the WIFE. Anyone who does not respect that can EXIT... Trust me...If you have to ask this question, then something is not right. Your child is young she has plenty and will have plenty more associates and friends. Plus...

AINT NOBODOY GOT TIME FOR THAT!Beer

Nuff said!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic