Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does it matter what you use?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MetallicHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does it matter what you use?
    Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:51pm
As far as using sprays for maintaining/detangling curly hair does it really matter what you use? I've seen a lot of youtubers use a conditioner/water mix to detangle everything and keep it less frizzy. I've also seen a lot of you ladies on here use fabric softener with water. Or would I be better off just to buy a synthetic wig spray? Or does it even matter enough??? I'd rather not have to buy a wig spray if I don't have to, but if it'll make THAT big of a difference I will.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:48am
Originally posted by MetallicHarmony MetallicHarmony wrote:

As far as using sprays for maintaining/detangling curly hair does it really matter what you use? I've seen a lot of youtubers use a conditioner/water mix to detangle everything and keep it less frizzy. I've also seen a lot of you ladies on here use fabric softener with water. Or would I be better off just to buy a synthetic wig spray? Or does it even matter enough??? I'd rather not have to buy a wig spray if I don't have to, but if it'll make THAT big of a difference I will.
Thanks!

From my experience, I find that it is best to use products made for WIGS.  This is what I do, but I am NOT an expert I am learning day by day.
1) I try and not use spray everyday on my syn curly wigs.
2) I use my paddle brush each night on the back where the majority of my tangles are for me.
3) Then when possible I try and use my fingers to detangle the front or sides as needed.
4) Maybe once a week when NEEDED only do I apply detangling spray and I use...Weave Aide Easy Brush Conditioner Detangler

Here is a link to just see what the bottle looks like -

I also use this companies weave aide edge control.  This product is probably sold in your local BSS. 

This video has tips showing how to detangle and what products she uses.  Hope this helps.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply