Does Grandma Need Sensitivity Training?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:21pm
Trashy ass
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:14pm
i dont believe the grand-daughter took enough to harm herself (she wanted attention) and the grandma knew it.  if it were that serious they would have mentioned what treatment she received at the hospital.

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont believe the grand-daughter took enough to harm herself (she wanted attention) and the grandma knew it.  if it were that serious they would have mentioned what treatment she received at the hospital.

was thinking this,

when my youngest bro used to tell my mom he was going to runaway she would say "go ahead and do it" 

sounds like that's what happened here
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:54pm
As bad as some of this teenagers are....I might have asked her if she wanted something stronger.....Kids who announce that they are going to commit suicide,are normally the ones who won't ...It's the ones who never seem like there's a problem that choose to drink all of the household cleaner....
I had a client who attempted to commit suicide with a spork,I couldn't keep a conversation going,I had to keep asking her how she continued,I know that it had to hurt like hell,a spork...She was a determined young woman...I really need a vacation..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic