BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone still wear a.r.jU.n.I

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
custurd122000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote custurd122000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone still wear a.r.jU.n.I
    Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 7:36pm
I'm trying to choose what I want my next hair to be and I was wondering if anyone still wore this hair I remember a lot of people were having problems with them if so what were your experiences ? I was thinking maybe indique or ep but I was also considering [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] as well

Edited by custurd122000 - Dec 13 2013 at 7:58pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote custurd122000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 7:55pm
A.r.j.u.n.i.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:33am
u will get better feedback from there facebook page

talk to ppl who are making purchases and you can get some current opinions

for me ar.ju.ni is full of nonsense.................. they put hair up in the botique and then pull it down quick saying its sold out

but what do ya know............. i see the SAME bundles back up for sale in a week or two .   EXACT SAME ONES AND SAME PHOTO with a different name on it

they had like 45 sets of D pattern hair sitting there for days not moving and then suddenly there all gone at the same time the next minute......... they pulled them all down and said they sold out

they didnt sell out.......... they yanked em.............. so why LIE about it ??

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:56am
The want them to seem exclusive.

Put them up and then yank them down immediately so it seems as if women are scrambling to get them. Then two weeks later when you repost them and mark them up, women will scramble to buy it AND pay the markup price no complaint because they want to get it before they "sell out" again.

This woman has shown that she is the queen of marketing tactics.
svansson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote svansson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 10:11am
Wow, the lengths vendor go thru to sell a weft
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:34am
Are we really entertaining this foolery? In all honesty what difference does it make if anyone is ordering Jungle Jane hair? If you like low luster dreamy unicorinan hair then go order some, and I hope it all works out for you. I was never a believer anyway..

Like the other poster said the FB page where they congregate would get you a better response.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote custurd122000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:23pm
Oh okay well thanks for the responses :) I don't really trust them either I was just wondering if the ladies here still bought it I remember a few years ago they were heavily discussed on here ...I think ill just take the ep plunge
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic