Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone still order from Wagman?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone still order from Wagman?
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:06pm
i ordered from them back in '09 or '10 and haven't ordered since, I'm just wondering if their still up to par, i was looking for some curly hair. please share if you have or how their hair is, thanks:)
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:31pm
I did last year. I was told as long as I didn't remove the rubberband at the top of the bundle, I could wet the hair to check out the curl pattern and return if it wasn't satisfactory. I was very specific in what I wanted and sent pics and they were very upfront with my options.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:33pm
Oh, no shedding and lengths were correct. The longer lengths aren't very curly. But I got a bundle of 16/19 that was very curly and coarse. They're very upfront on what they have available in the warehouse.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:49am
I will be ordering soon from Wags if I decide not to go with curly hair this Summer!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:12am
Good luck! They've been my only vendor since 09, but I'm considering BellaDonna because I want some longer lengths that are coarser and culture than what I've gotten from Wags and a curly closure. I have zero complaints about Wags, I just want hair that is curlier and coarser than what I usually get.
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:20pm
I ordered in January. Worst hair ever.
It shed and tangled and did not have much of a curl pattern. 
I will never, ever, ever, order from them again.
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:07pm
i always order from cooperwigs.com and their quality are always great.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:07pm
I thought about it. I still have a $20 off coupon to use with them.
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 6:21pm
Wags has gotten to expensive for me. They were my favorite hair company. I've had to go elsewhere,but nothing else compares to them. Everything else is hit or miss.
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:38am
I have my wagmans from 2009 and I still love it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic