Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone personally know Meechie2Cute?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Does anyone personally know Meechie2Cute?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 28 2008
Location: US - Washington
Status: Offline
Points: 60913
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

for an informative post about the procedure she had, it doesn't seem out of left field that a nakey boob shot is there. like gkisses said, especially back then


why yall be googling bhm?
 
Good question. Seems a bit...creepy.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Apr 19 2013
Location: All in Yo Mouth
Status: Offline
Points: 6308
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:14pm
This is suspect as hell, so is the other thread. But I'm sure she'll get no punishment for this exposure because she is protected by her stars
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 228759
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

for an informative post about the procedure she had, it doesn't seem out of left field that a nakey boob shot is there. like gkisses said, especially back then


why yall be googling bhm?
 
Good question. Seems a bit...creepy.


I was looking for the old BHM avatar. :(
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 228759
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:26pm
This one. http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1135342119/BHM_logo_large_reasonably_small.jpg

I was going to use it for the confessions blog. I loooooved when BHM had this color scheme!
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 228759
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She could have and I believe she did in her after pics. It was a different time back then. It wasnt abnormal for women to post full nude/half nude pics in the plastic/weight loss/Body Inspiration etc sides BHM. She was comfortable posting the pics herself for that thread. I just dont get calling the attention of BHM to a photo most wouldn't have knew existed. Especially since googling her name takes you right to her YT page.  This thread seems to have been made in an attempt to  embarrass her in a passive aggressive way.



No.. that really was not my intent. Confused Should I have personally messaged multiple random members asking if they knew her? I know some of you know each other outside of BHM. I was hoping someone on here knew her, especially the long-time members, and could alert her of her picture being cached by google.
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 75696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She could have and I believe she did in her after pics. It was a different time back then. It wasnt abnormal for women to post full nude/half nude pics in the plastic/weight loss/Body Inspiration etc sides BHM. She was comfortable posting the pics herself for that thread. I just dont get calling the attention of BHM to a photo most wouldn't have knew existed. Especially since googling her name takes you right to her YT page.  This thread seems to have been made in an attempt to  embarrass her in a passive aggressive way.



No.. that really was not my intent. Confused Should I have personally messaged multiple random members asking if they knew her? I know some of you know each other outside of BHM. I was hoping someone on here knew her, especially the long-time members, and could alert her of her picture being cached by google.

Hmmmmmm....

You should have just asked if anyone had her contact information and said that it's important and then discusses it privately with them. Did you try messaging her on youtube?
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 205410
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:32pm
you could have just said that you wanted to let her know somethin important… 

making a thread about her pics just sends ppl to go look at them.. which is what you say you were trying to help her with. 
i really didnt take you for this kinda girl but you're not dumb.. you knew what you were doing 
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 75696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:33pm
Plus you gave us the specific keyword to type in and everything ("Blackhairmedia" no spaces).
Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Online
Points: 175769
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:


making a thread about her pics just sends ppl to go look at them..
thats what i did


Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:44pm
I don't know her but this seems like a situation where she isn't bothered by the pics being out there. Otherwise she would have long ago removed them. I doubt someone that bothered by those kinds of pics would post them in the first place and then need to be reminded to remove them. And it's not like they are sexual or titillating images. They were faceless photos of a body before and after surgery. Not really that big of a deal, imo.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down