Does anyone like NYX Lipglosses?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone like NYX Lipglosses?
    Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:33pm
These things are awesome. The Lip Xtreme creme is not a lipgloss, not a lipstick (Whatever that means). I just know I LOVE it. It dries on Matte. Same with their Matte lipstick, they are awesome.....and best of all Ulta has all NYX products buy one get one 50% off.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:19pm
They glosses are just okay to me, but I love NYX lipsticks, especially the mattes. I'm glad they reformulated the round lipsticks a while back so they aren't as slippery as they were at 1st. My Ulta sucks, the NYX section is about the size of the bottom half of a dutch door.

But, Ulta has a 40% off NYX sale a couple times a year, so I do a big online order then.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

They glosses are just okay to me, but I love NYX lipsticks, especially the mattes. I'm glad they reformulated the round lipsticks a while back so they aren't as slippery as they were at 1st. My Ulta sucks, the NYX section is about the size of the bottom half of a dutch door.

But, Ulta has a 40% off NYX sale a couple times a year, so I do a big online order then.
I knew I liked you Farra.LOL

Their lipsticks are great.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 10:23pm
I like their glosses.  I have the new matte ones but they make my lips dry.  Their eyeshadows and blushes are bomb though.
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:21pm
love them!! but i like their matte lip creams better
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 5:02pm
My Ulta only carry like 6 of the whole line but have a whole display of that Kim K make up that no one ever buysConfused
I have Monte Carlo, Copenhagen, That pink one I cant think of the name and its not as bright as it looks and I just ordered Prague on Ebay,

I wish I could wear candy yum yum all year long Cry
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2014 at 8:57pm
I want to try their butter lip gloss

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 22 2014 at 8:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon