It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:23pm
dang I hate the fact that this stuff contains so many bad ingredients but make hair feel SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!
Sponsored Links

LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:25pm
Hey ladies, I hope she doesn't mind but there is a poster on LHCF (she may even be here under another name ** waves **) name Little Golden Lamb and she has a blog that you may all already know.  She gives great reviews on products and she really loves and seeks products with "Behentrimonium Chloride" in them and I can certainly understand why.  My hair likes this ingredient as well. 

P.S.  She is natural Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:28pm
I was acutally just looking up Behentrimonium Chloride, i never actually checked out the ingredients in SM before I just knew my hair liked it from my tex days....
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

dang I hate the fact that this stuff contains so many bad ingredients but make hair feel SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Well the only thing I see is maybe the mineral oil which I have no problem when its in a wash out product. 

Also, Claudie advised that with dominican products they don't list the ingredients in order of contents like other countries normally do.  Its to help protect the "recipe" sort of speak. So mineral could be the seventh ingredients.

Edited by LadyCC - Jan 15 2010 at 2:33pm
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:32pm

I was acutally just looking up Behentrimonium Chloride, i never actually checked out the ingredients in SM before I just knew my hair liked it from my tex days....

Many dominican conditioners have this ingredient. 

Here is the properties of Behentrimonium Chloride:

Properties: Potent conditioner with antistatic & detangling properties, able to restore & rebuild damaged hair (due to colza oil it does not coat but penetrates & substantiates the hair shaft), softening effect, antimicrobial properties

colza oil = canolla oil
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by LadyCC LadyCC wrote:

Well the only thing I see is maybe the mineral oil which I have no problem when its in a wash out product.

Also, Claudie advised that with dominican products they don't list the ingredients in order of contents like other countries normally do. Its to help protect the "recipe" sort of speak.

Yes that the reason why I never really made a big deal out of it in the first place...its really the one of the two products I use that is full of cones and mineral oil....and my hair seems to have no problem so if it likes it then i love it lol, plus I shampoo before I DC anywayz...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:38pm

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(222,93,30)">Properties</SPAN>: Potent conditioner with antistatic & detangling properties, able to restore & rebuild damaged hair (due to colza oil it does not coat but penetrates & substantiates the hair shaft), softening effect, antimicrobial properties

colza oil = canolla oil

What a coinky dink I just start using Canola Oil in my hair    no wonder!! thank you LadyCC ima start lookin out for this stuff too...
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:44pm

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(222,93,30)">Properties</SPAN>: Potent conditioner with antistatic & detangling properties, able to restore & rebuild damaged hair (due to colza oil it does not coat but penetrates & substantiates the hair shaft), softening effect, antimicrobial properties

colza oil = canolla oil

What a coinky dink I just start using Canola Oil in my hair    no wonder!! thank you LadyCC ima start lookin out for this stuff too...

No problem!

I've gotten to the point where I don't just look for "bad/good ingredients"  but for certain "good ingredients" where I know the benefits outweigh any possible bad ones. Wink  Well, as long as there aren't a slew of bad ingredients then nope.

CincygirlD View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:55pm
Thanks LadyCC and Lilnicka, I didn't know anything about the Pearl one. If I decide to try it out this would make my decision harder
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by CincygirlD CincygirlD wrote:

Thanks LadyCC and Lilnicka, I didn't know anything about the Pearl one. If I decide to try it out this would make my decision harder

So sorry. Embarrassed

The Pearl one is a great protein conditioner that doesn't leave your hair hard but soft and it smells divine! Heart  But don't be fooled by the softness you still want to use a moisture product after for balance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic