BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone have veneers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Reality View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:07pm
I thought about getting them but I decided against it.  I like the shape of my teeth and I don't want to change that.  I do however need to get braces for a second time Cry
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:18pm
dumbest mistake i ever made and i still ended up getting braces.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:27pm
I got them across my four front teeth after getting my braces off... I had a root canal on one of the front teeth...So i decied to get the front four done... I love themBig smile prettiest smile in the world... and no they don't look horseyWink
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I know this is really old Tatee but why do you say it was a mistake? I am getting them in the next few weeks.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I got them across my four front teeth after getting my braces off... I had a root canal on one of the front teeth...So i decied to get the front four done... I love themBig smile prettiest smile in the world... and no they don't look horseyWink

Pics?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I know this is really old Tatee but why do you say it was a mistake? I am getting them in the next few weeks.

i had a gap in my front teeth and gentically missing upper lateral incisors. when i consulted my dentist he told me to just get braces and 2 implants.  i ignored his advice went to a cosmetic dentist and had 4 veneers placed.  i simply didnt do my research.  if i had done so i would have never let anyone drill down perfectly healthy teeth.  i was pretty delusional and was happy with my teeth for a while because i couldnt really see what other people saw.  when the fog in my brain actually cleared years later i saw 4 chicklets sitting in my mouth.  even my dentist laughed at me but surprisingly he was the only one who told me the truth.  i eventually ended up paying 5x the amount to get what i should have initially done in the first place.

if you are getting them to get out of getting braces just get the braces no one will care. never let anyone drill down healthy teeth.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:01pm
Babydoll has a GREAT smile. You don't need no veneers girl.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:05pm
I plan to get them as well.  I hate the shape of my teeth.
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:58pm

Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

i had a gap in my front teeth and gentically missing upper lateral incisors. when i consulted my dentist he told me to just get braces and 2 implants.  i ignored his advice went to a cosmetic dentist and had 4 veneers placed.  i simply didnt do my research.  if i had done so i would have never let anyone drill down perfectly healthy teeth.  i was pretty delusional and was happy with my teeth for a while because i couldnt really see what other people saw.  when the fog in my brain actually cleared years later i saw 4 chicklets sitting in my mouth.  even my dentist laughed at me but surprisingly he was the only one who told me the truth.  i eventually ended up paying 5x the amount to get what i should have initially done in the first place.

if you are getting them to get out of getting braces just get the braces no one will care. never let anyone drill down healthy teeth.

I have the same issue as you. I have a gap, and I am however missing only one incisor on my right side and the one of the left is a peg one.

I wanted to get veneers but I decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get braces.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:00pm
My mom does. They're not big.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12