Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:32pm
Yeah, Clowns only supposed to come out for an hour or so for kids parties...
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Yeah I avoid her at all costs

This...I lost total interest in her after "Roman" made his debut. When she's being a bit more normal, I don't mind her. Like I do like "Pound the Alarm" and "Superbass"...but anytime Roman is prominent on the track, I can't.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:33pm
I didnt watch the vid in the OP but I did see like half an episode of her Lil E series..
She was talking about how she opened her song saying, " they'll never thank me for opening doors" because she feels like ppl don't appreciate her for the strides she's made and doors she's opened for female rappers and black women in general...

After that I was done.

Edited by coconess - Dec 15 2012 at 2:35pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I didn watch the vid in the OP but I did see like half an episode of her Lil E series..
She was talking about how she opened her song saying, " they'll never thank me for open doors" because she feels like ppl don't appreciate her for the strides she's made and doors she's opened for female rappers and black women in general...

After that I was done.

How do you open a door that's already open? I'm not saying the industry is flooded with female rappers, but Queen Latifah, Salt & Peppa, Yo Yo & others already busted the door open...she just walked through.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:46pm
I actually like her personality....it's like sometimes it comes off as annoying but she just draws me in lol. I love how she appreciates her fans

Her music is a different story...
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:11pm
Every song she releases, she sounds more and more like a baby.
Whassupwiddat?
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I'm not a big fan of hers for several reasons. Manny is someone else's manager, who's? I remember either seeing him on Keisha Coles show or Fantasia's
He was Keisha manager.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:13pm
Fran's fake voice was way more tolerable than that

I couldn't even listen to her that long
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:18pm
tell me this girl aint better than nicki

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

tell me this girl aint better than nicki

She's too real for mainstream. Nicki minaj sold out to the pop genre for commercial success.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic