BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:44am
I watched a few episodes seems she bitches 24/7 and that big a** trying to come down that pole with laurieLOL......Im sure Nicki is very sweet but sadly annoying.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:38am
very annoying 
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:51am
I like the pre-animated, small azz, black hair, super skinny Nicki. I can't really deal with mainstream Nicki.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:48am
No b/c I don't pay her no mind. But she seems she'd definitely be if I paid her any attn.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:54am
extremely
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:24am
i can only watch her for like 2.5 seconds...
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:34am
i think thats the first time i've hear her voice.....i could of done without it. i can't believe she's even trying to pass that as real.

...and that blonde lace wig make her look like a blonde elvira.

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:38am
i remember that nervous feeling before a performance....best rush in the world. wish i wouldn't of gave up dancing every day of my life.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i remember that nervous feeling before a performance....best rush in the world. wish i wouldn't of gave up dancing every day of my life.

Why don't you go backTongue?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:33pm
artists with sawdust for substance befuddle me. With people like Pink and a host of other amazing talents around, i couldnt possibly pay enough attention to Minaj to even become annoyed. Bleh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic