BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone find nicki minaj annoying?
    Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:09pm
I used to love Nicki until I saw her special on E! the woman is irritating as hell to me. I can't stand her fake accent or how whiny her voice is. She seems insufferable! Anybody see this ish? I still like her music and respect her as an artist but that personalityDead I hope its all an act or something, people complain about King B and say she's bland but she's not half as bad as Oneika

Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:14pm
Yeah I avoid her at all costs
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:17pm
Did you watch the whole E! special?

But to answer your question: No, she doesn't annoy me. Its hard for inconsequential people don't.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:17pm
I stopped listening and watching her a long time ago.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:17pm
I'm not a big fan of hers for several reasons. Manny is someone else's manager, who's? I remember either seeing him on Keisha Coles show or Fantasia's
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:19pm
i didnt watch it, but yes shes annoying.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:22pm
i watched the E! special...she's not likeable and i don't even feel like she's trying to be.  she sounds like fran drescher with a tinge of madonna's fake brit accent.  it's so wack.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:27pm
I found her to be annoying since she first came out. Still do just not as much. At one point she actually started to grow on me though.

Edited by niecy - Dec 15 2012 at 2:27pm
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i watched the E! special...she's not likeable and i don't even feel like she's trying to be.  she sounds like fran drescher with a tinge of madonna's fake brit accent.  it's so wack.

I know! there's no way that's her real voice
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:30pm
Is there anyone who doesn't? /thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic