Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone feel that "People who look a certain "
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone feel that "People who look a certain "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:26pm
this ls/ds is getting really old. while i do empathize with anyone who has ever felt inadequate/out of place because of their appearance, i believe this argument can be substituted with thin/fat, skin problems/no skin problems, glasses/no glasses, having style/not having style etc. everyone is attracted to different things. period. not everyone who thinks ls folk are attractive have been brainwashed. Not everyone who isnt attracted to ds are coons. I dont care for ls men and im ls, so am i self hating? some of you all need to find it with in yourself to be happy with what you have and work with it. life is way too short to be worried about who you arent getting attention from.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:29pm
Not attacking you OP, im generalizing. I really hope that you find your comfortable place one day soon. It is a struggle sometimes, that I know Hug
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

this ls/ds is getting really old. while i do empathize with anyone who has ever felt inadequate/out of place because of their appearance, i believe this argument can be substituted with thin/fat, skin problems/no skin problems, glasses/no glasses, having style/not having style etc. everyone is attracted to different things. period. not everyone who thinks ls folk are attractive have been brainwashed. Not everyone who isnt attracted to ds are coons. I dont care for ls men and im ls, so am i self hating? some of you all need to find it with in yourself to be happy with what you have and work with it. life is way too short to be worried about who you arent getting attention from.
I used to feel this way but, idk
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:42pm
lol feel what way? thats a big paragraph
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:49pm

Having preferences is fine, but no one should feel the need to put others down because they don't look a certain way. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:58pm
this is true, but people are assholes. But It is your choice to believe what they say or not. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:02pm
put it this way, when you 'fancy' someone you treat them nicer because you find them attractive, ergo if society has a common sense of what's pretty and that person has that quality everyone will be nicer to them.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:05pm

this is true, but people are assholes. But It is your choice to believe what they say or not. 

Yea, but the if the people closest to you...the ones that are supposed to love you and have your best interest at heart are saying these things....you kind of believe it, no?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:18pm
Not necessarily. I was told that I was beautiful multiple times a day by my parents EVERYDAY when i was younger (and they still do it) I didnt believe it. Why? Because I chose to believe what society had to say.  It was an effort for me to break away from that and truth be told I still struggle. My parents love me more than anyone on this planet ever will, yet I didnt believe them. 
discreet. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote discreet. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:18pm

Not attacking you OP, im generalizing. I really hope that you find your comfortable place one day soon. It is a struggle sometimes, that I know Hug

I understand what you were saying. I actually truthfully didn't intend for it to be a light skin or dark skin issue. It's just the look at hand, that has raised question to me. Embarrassed

I appreciate you're response regardless. It's very much a struggle, but hopefully one day I'll be able to enjoy my life and feel much happier. After all that's what living is for. Lots of love and many hugs back to you. Star
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic