Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone ever use bleach on their dishes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:47pm
Hmm I'll look more into it for clarification.
Something about boiling water I like.

This thread reminds me to buy more tea tree oil.
Something about it just smells clean and fresh
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:55pm
they're selling a little too hard but it's good stuff

Oregano oil is used as a natural nutritional supplement for the management of acne, allergies, arthritis, asthma, athlete's foot, candida, constipation, croup, digestive disturbances, insect bites, bronchitis, canker sores, colds, flu, earaches, fatigue, gum disease, headaches, menstrual irregularities, muscle pain, parasites, pneumonia, psoriasis, toenail fungus, toothache, seborrhea, staph & strep infection, strep (sore) throat, ringworm

Numerous university studies (Georgetown, Cornell, Tennessee, etc.) and independent research have shown Oregano Oil to be a potent antimicrobial. The ever growing body of evidence is showing Oregano Oil to be useful as an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal agent rivaling even pharmaceutical antibiotics such as streptomycin, penicillin, vacnomycin, nystatin, and amphotericin in it's ability to eliminate microbes. Remarkably it accomplishes this without promoting the development of drug resistant strains and other problems often attributed to the use of standard antibiotics. In addition to this already impressive list of abilities Oregano Oil is also a powerful parasitic expellant, is valuable as a food preservative, and has been used to decontaminate foods from potentially harmful pathogen's. Carvacrol has been identified as the chief constituent behind Oregano Oil's extraordinary properties and is thought to work synergistically with the other components found in Wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil. These findings have been published in various scientific journals and presented at prestigious scientific functions.

http://www.bio-alternatives.net/buyoregano.htm

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:57pm
Blaque... I'm confused. Do you live in a fully enclosed home?

Yall use tea tree on dishes? I'd hate for that smell to linger anywhere near something I'm eating/drinking from.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

I use about a capful. For those who dont..I bet y'all got those tupperware bowls with the spaghetti sauce stains in y'all cabinets...

i've tried soaking tupperware in bleach and the smell won't go away. it even lingers in food. ewww. 

baking soda does a better job removing the scent and stains from tupperware imo.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:02pm
tea tree is a bit expensive for dishes or just a few drops in the soap bottle 

If I didn't use bleach I'd use vinegar instead ... I was fruit, salad and meat with vinegar

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:22pm
oregano oil and grapefruit seed oil is the truth…………. 

internally and externally… i promise. i havent read but ive skimmed and ive researched. 

and no….. i didnt kiss afterwards. 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:48pm
I don't use tea tree oil on dishes but i will use it to on sponges and dish rags.  i use dr bronners sal suds on my dishes.  it's the bomb diggity.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:50pm
hmmmmm ricky i got some oregano oil a while back because your recommended it to me.  but with all of the shuffling around with the renovations...it got packed into a box.  i need to see if i can find it because it was quite pricey if i remember correctly...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:54pm
oh and i really like the sal suds for dishes because well...it actually suds up lol  but rinses easily and a lil goes a long way.  i've tried using regular dr bronners on dishes and while i feel it gets things clean...i miss the suds...and i feel like i have to use more to get things clean.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 30 2014 at 10:54pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:04pm
i dont do dishes......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style