Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedDoes anyone ever get depressed about...

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MsBBWBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone ever get depressed about...
    Posted: Jun 29 2005 at 9:41pm
the state of the world today? It seems like every time I turn on t.v. someone has been killed, a child has been kidnapped and killed, and now people are raping dogs? I mean, wtf is going on now and days. I'm starting to really think we are living in the last days, because dayum-how much worse can it get? The shyt is depressing me, it's so hard to think about all the people that are suffering. I pray every night for God's protection, and lately, I stay in the house alot more. I'm starting to think possession is real, because some of the shyt these people are doing is pure evil.
Sponsored Links

JustJasmine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2005 at 9:57pm
you are right BBW and it it is very depressing, I don't even watch the news anymore .. I don't want to go off topic but another thing that upsets me is Aids in the black community and gang violience .
stylinchic85 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2005 at 10:11pm

It is depressing but

The world has always been chaotic... not just now a days... its just televised. Its always been mass diseases that killed millons of people, rape(of children,animals),prostiuition,violence(slavery,wars..etc).. .

Edited by stylinchic85
MsBBWBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2005 at 10:19pm
Jasmine, I agree it's all bad! Stylin, I agree, i'm just saying that things seem to have gotten alot worse since I was a kid, and my Mom says that things are alot worse now as well. She said rascism was the major problem back then, but you didn't have to worry about letting your kid go out to play in fear of them getting kidnapped 24-7. I want to stop watching the news, but then again knowledge is power, and I need to know what to watch out for
DPierre View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2005 at 11:20pm

I have stopped watching because I have to take care of my family... I can't do that if I am sitting around moping..  Also, I know that I can't change many of those things because I can hardly control my own surroundings.  I always ask myself "If God can't  (or won't) stop it, how can I?"  Especially if I can't see these events until after the fact.  He is supposed to be all knowing and seeing.. I could not imagine God watching a 9 month old infant being raped and saying.. "Well, that is free will." and then at the same time being told that he will punish me for using birth control or worse yet.. masterbation....  or having sex before marriage ..or lets take it higher.. having sex with someone I knew damn well I wasn't going to marry! (this is my take on things, it is not meant to offend).  I freaking hate it when good things happen and people say "God willed it".  I believe the individual believed it but he/she needed something bigger than him/her to keep their motivation to follow that path.  Their dog could have motivated them. . . Besides, why does everything good have to be "God's will" when he is not to "interfere" with life here on earth..  (again thoughts)  Why is one child's life sparred and not the other?  If there is a heaven, when I get there (if they let me in) I hope I find those answers. 

I was raised to believe that every dog has it's day but I am slowly learning that is not even true... The crimes you see on the tele are only the ones deemed "worth" showing by the networks.  This does not include those left out or even those that will never be told because the bastards are never caught!  I have alot of anger for those that commit crimes againist other but at the same time I am learning that many times those same people were victims themselves.  When does the cycle change?  How do you make someone good that has seen so much bad in their life and they know no other way?  Would you be like them if you lived thier life?

For now, the best that I can do is participate in life and be the best that I can be and make sure that those around me are the same... If I can help someone along the way, I make sure to give my hand to them.  For those that have been lost, I pray (it is an automatic behavior for me) for them and those that hurt them.  I continue to try to turn to faith (free-will) but that doesn't always work for me because of what I have mentioned above and some other deep things that I am not going to share because it is way past my bedtime and I have ranted on enough...

Stop watching the news!  I go to the news pages and skim stories.. If I can't stomach the title, I won't read it.. 

Egyptian_Queen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2005 at 10:14am
I also feel depressed and I can only imagine how I'll feel if more news stories were reported on non-white women being abducted.
Msbrickcity2005 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2005 at 10:29am
Dpierra I agre with you. You have got to keep living. This world is fup. But life goes on. we can not change the now but leave it in Gods had. I believe also that Every dog has it day. That those that do bad get theres in the long run . I just wish that lives would not be lost in the process. We just have pray and trust God to take care of the rest
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic