Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Does anyone drink ONLY water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:16am
your body begins to crave water?  when? when does this change happen? I constantly struggle.   It seems forever i've been struggling with this.  I drink more water than I did months ago but it's still such a chore and I have to force myself to consider water first when I'm out in the streets and stop at the CVS for refreshment.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I hate ice cold water. I can only do room temp.

me too.  I can gulp it easier at room temp or slightly cool.  Even in burning hot weather it need only be slightly cool.

that said there are days when I hate water.  Like real hate.  I get so tired of drinking it...of constantly sipping tryna get proper intake.  I will stare at my cases of water with such venom and malice sometimes and refuse to drink anything because I don't water.  smh.   Sometimes I wish I was raised like one of them Raw Vegan kids.   This would be so much easier if I didn't know the ecstasy of Polar Grapefruit fizzy water, SAD juices and Rum & Coke.

*throws bottle of water across the office in a fit*

You feel me. I wish I'd never had a taste. And it's not like my mom let me overdo it...she didn't buy soda and we had to ask for juice and then it was watered down juice concentrate at that. Though she did let me get in that Tampico.

Sidenote: I keep telling myself I'm gonna be raw vegan...I follow a bunch of them.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:52am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOL

So much for trying again...5 in the morning and I've already had some grape juice and a cup of tea.

Oh well LOL.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:30am
I only drink water except for alcohol and whatever I mix it with.  It's just not worth the empty calories to me.  Water is refreshing and doesn't break me out.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:47am

me too.  I can gulp it easier at room temp or slightly cool.  Even in burning hot weather it need only be slightly cool.

that said there are days when I hate water.  Like real hate.  I get so tired of drinking it...of constantly sipping tryna get proper intake.  I will stare at my cases of water with such venom and malice sometimes and refuse to drink anything because I don't water.  smh.   Sometimes I wish I was raised like one of them Raw Vegan kids.   This would be so much easier if I didn't know the ecstasy of Polar Grapefruit fizzy water, SAD juices and Rum & Coke.

LOLLOL

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You feel me. I wish I'd never had a taste. And it's not like my mom let me overdo it...she didn't buy soda and we had to ask for juice and then it was watered down juice concentrate at that. Though she did let me get in that Tampico.

Sidenote: I keep telling myself I'm gonna be raw vegan...I follow a bunch of them.

As do I. I've gone raw vegan a couple of times. I was actually going to try again. I've been doing some more research and reading more. What I think my prollem was (besides missing the taste of a good home burger) was that I wasn't getting enough calories. U can't eat 2 mangos for breakfast and think u gone be alright. I was so used to restriction. I had to get out of that mindset...well in the case of raw foods. Antyways... You have to eat so much more. I tried an experiment where I ate "Raw till 4" for a week (since i'm leaning in that direction). My energy shot up and my pants felt loser. I didn't weigh myself. I tracked my caloric intake on Cron-O-Meter and I was eating appx 2000-2500 most days. I was struggling to get my calories up. If I didn't I felt like I was starving. I feel that that helped me with water since I was eating a lot of water rich foods I didn't have to drink as much...or at least I felt.

I felt good ...slept better and had more energy for class but at the same time...bad habits are hard to break. No matter how they hurt you.

My next go around i'm gone try it for 30 days and see what it do. I'm procrastinating tho.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 08 2014 at 9:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789