BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone drink ONLY water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i've been doing it for 7 years now; water and occasional alcohol when i eat out. i don't really think much about it, i just do it. 68 ounces or more a day. i also don't have sugar or salt in my house. the thought of all that sugar and artificial ingredients in sodas and juices is enough to steer me away. 

Have you noticed any huge improvements to your overall health like weight loss, improved skin?

i do notice a brightness to my skin but tbh i've never had weight or skin issues so i can't really speak on it. i'm also very active so i guess its a combination of my lifestyle. physically i have to say that i just feel better overall, i'm not as tired as i use to be and i notice that when i drink water right before going to bed and soon as i wake up i have more energy and can concentrate better. 
Sponsored Links

newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:27am
Good thread Maysay! I NEED to drink more water. Hearing everyone say that after a while of drinking only water, and their body begins to crave water, gives me hope. I LOVE sweet tea and juice, but drink too much.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

i've been doing it for 7 years now; water and occasional alcohol when i eat out. i don't really think much about it, i just do it. 68 ounces or more a day. i also don't have sugar or salt in my house. the thought of all that sugar and artificial ingredients in sodas and juices is enough to steer me away. 

Have you noticed any huge improvements to your overall health like weight loss, improved skin?

i do notice a brightness to my skin but tbh i've never had weight or skin issues so i can't really speak on it. i'm also very active so i guess its a combination of my lifestyle. physically i have to say that i just feel better overall, i'm not as tired as i use to be and i notice that when i drink water right before going to bed and soon as i wake up i have more energy and can concentrate better. 

Yeah I noticed that I woke up more refreshed in the mornings when I drank lots of water too. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:29pm
I also noticed that I craved fresh veggies and healthier foods when I drank lots of water. 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:30pm
I do for the most part.

I can go months with drinking only still & seltzer water (without the artificial sweeteners). Sometimes I have a few days where I'll get a soda or juice. But rarely, if ever.

I used to drink tons of sweet tea, soda & juice. All that sugar. Like you said, it's not healthy. Over consuming sugar actually affects your brain & food suppressing hormones.

Most Americans are addicted to sugar and don't even realize it.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:49pm
when I did used to drink soda back in the 80's I always had to add water to it to get it down.  Same w/  juices. My GFs knew to put some water in my glass lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Y'all I have a problem.

I drink sugar. All day. I drink water too. But I can go through a gallon of sweet tea or juice by myself in a day.

I've convinced myself this is not a problem...but I know I'm in denial and that there is no way that this habit can be good.

But is it really that bad? What if I compensate by not having any other sugar? I can't do artificial sweeteners so that's not an option. And cucumber water and fruit water and all that is no substitute.

Anybody ONLY drink water? No soda, juice, etc. How do you do it?
I drink too much water . A case in 5 days . Water will make your tummy fat after a certain age . I try to drink G2 by Gatorade . Taste great compared to the regular . Dilute your drinks with spring water until you can break the habit .Too much sugar can affect your lupus sweetie . HTH Smile 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:21pm
I think green tea sweetened with a little honey is ok too. if your craving tea. I statrted buying 100% juice and adding a little splash to seltzer water for my soda kick.

sodas like coca cola and pepsi automatically cause my bladder to burn when I pee and i break out something terrible. That stuff is poison.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:25pm
I used to drink 1 mt dew a day (the bottle that you can re-cap). It was strictly for medicinal/caffeine purposes. When I stopped needing so much caffeine, I stopped drinking them cold turkey. Never looked back. I wince now when I think of drinking mt dews! but it worked.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:27pm
Can someone start a "whats the craziest PM you ever received thread?" cause the one from 2010 has me guffawing in the middle of the computer lab! Sorry maysay. Hi india, (shes in another thread but im rushing)!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>