BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone drink ONLY water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:08am
i only drink water and unsweetened tea (peppermint and green)

i gave up fruit juice about 4 years ago

when im at parties and get together thats when i let loose and have what i normally wouldnt

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:23am
OP ..start by doing half and half...yup watering down the sweet tea. It gets easier after that
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:42am
Ever since I started drinking water I dont have the craving for sodas or juices anymore  LOL

I drink one cup of coffee in the morning and the rest of the day its lemon water. Or if I need some energy while Im at work ill drink those V8 natural energy drinks

My new favorite concoction is the Dasani strawberry flavored water and add a lemon to it. Ugh omg... its so good. Tastes like juice!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:03am
I have a sweet tea addiction too. I was doing good with drinking just water for about 2 months. And then I went out to eat and ordered a shirley temple and it all went downhill from there. Now I am trying to get back. I had gestational diabetes while I was pregnant and my doc forbid me to drink sweet tea. I thought that I would just die without it but it wasn't so bad. So I know that I can stop.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:19am
I've tried everything and nothing has helped me kick the habit.

Maybe I just need to accept it as my vice? And let go of thinking that it's a bad thing.

I'm not suffering because of it but I don't like the feeling of not being able to conquer it either.

*contemplates as I drink my sweet tea*
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:23am
Why can't you have art. sugar? I just bought some organic light brown sugar yesterday. I put it in my chai this morning and could barely taste it Dead 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:29am
Artificial sugars make me sick and they taste nasty. Honey, agave, brown rice syrup, and all those alternatives are just other forms of sugar that don't taste as good as the real thing.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:31am
i'm telling you that fiberfit stuff taste the most like sugar, imo, and i've tried alot of alternatives...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i'm telling you that fiberfit stuff taste the most like sugar, imo, and i've tried alot of alternatives...

Just looked at it. It has sucralose so it's a no go unfortunately.

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

I've done it in the past, it takes a lot of discipline, the first few weeks are kinda tough because your body has to adjust from not having all that sugar, but once that happens you will begin to crave water (at least I did). Now I drink coffee with milk, no sugar, and occasionally red wine (which has a lot of sugar). Once you get your body used to no having so much sugar the sweet drinks you like now will become to sweet and you most likely won't want them

I feel this way about soda.  I have to crave a soda to drink one and i normally cannot take more than a couple sips.  Between water and coffee I don't really drink anything else
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>