Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Does anyone drink ONLY water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:21am
i agree, lanae. i always tell my nephew (who's obese) to chose between liquid or solid calories. when he's with me he knows the deal. it's pizza or soda. not both.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

why cant you drink artificial sweeteners?

Sugar alcohols (xylitol, etc) make me sick (instant stomach cramps and runs). To the point that I can't even have sugar free gum.

And splenda/aspartame/etc taste super gross.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:23am
I only crave sweet drinks after I workout. 
I love me some water. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:23am
I can never seem to get through the adjustment period.

The only time I've gone without juice successfully is when I'm being forced (like for medical tests). Other than that, I give in within a couple hours of waking up.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:24am
sweet drinks make my mouth sticky and i gotta follow it up with water always so it's kinda pointless for me.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:30am
you know what's yummy? club soda with a (tiny) splash of cranapple and oj and a bit of lime omg! you'll be like, all that's missing is an umbrella and some sand. makes me think i'm on holiday lmao

Edited by noneyons - Jul 07 2014 at 12:31am
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:35am
i drink a TON of water. it's ok to drink some juice or alcohol once in a awhile, but i don't even crave it.

maybe try drinking an extra glass of water a day and slowly increase it? i'm sure over time you won't even notice.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:37am
I always try the club soda thing. But I end up with a whole bunch of juice and a splash of club soda.

La Croix has new flavors out that I'm going to find and try. They have a passion fruit flavored one that I want.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:40am
like a screwdriver with vodka and a splash of oj LOL

i was gonna say, it'll be better if you mix it yourself but if you can't control yourself around the sweet drinks, it's probably best that you keep them out of your house all together and stick to the La Croix and the like. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Anybody ONLY drink water? No soda, juice, etc. How do you do it?

I drink water only for months at a time. currently, im drinking water, tea w/splenda) or the blood orange italian soda from whole foods or trader joe. but im going back to water only.
i love water and prefer water, so it is not a challenge for me.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 07 2014 at 1:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>