Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does anybody else have a coon in the family?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does anybody else have a coon in the family?
    Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:28am

not a distant relative, i'm talkin' a sibling, parent, aunt/uncle or 1st cousin. a family member you deal with on  the regular tbh. how do you deal with them and their coon ways?

i'm asking this because i feel like i'm losing my brother to the white manCry
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:52am

guess i'm the only one, mods delete this failure of a thread. its a waste of time making threads down here. people treat tttjr like it has the cooties

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:02pm

I don't think so, some maybe a tiny bit white washed but a full fledged coon, no.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:24pm
Me.
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 2:03pm
Well, I don't know what a coon is but according to urban dictionary it says it's a derogatory term...

Is that true?
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 3:56pm
Lol my dad. He is Dominican so it is not surprising, eh? I'm his darkest child and he used to make me wash my face with cold water, wear high spf sunscreen and started relaxing my hair at 5 years old. SMH I tan on purpose now Wink
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:26pm
oh my f*ck, yes. Pinch  my first born first cousin. he is wrapped up into this whole redneck "culture" thing. as he is decent enough and kinda derp, i let it slide. but then he had the testicular fortitude to post this bs on fb. oh-- i was livid:

i replied with:  i love you just enough to tell you just how ignorant this post is. it's not cute. as much as people try, there is NO separation of racism and southern heritage. 

it's a symbol of genocide, kidnapping and subjugation of OUR race of people. YOU, ____ are not a part of this dream and if you are it's as 3/5ths of a person working in a field for free until you die.

there was no reply and he never brought it up when he saw me in person, so i left it at that.

i don't know where he got this ass backward identity from. frankly, i blame both his worthless parents; an absentee father and my ridiculous ass aunt. we all tried to intervene as he was growing up, but you know how it is-- the worse the parent, the more they act as though they deserve an award... 
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:25pm
These negroes will need an Orisha to correct their behavior.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:52pm
Nope.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 1:59am
I wish there was another word for whatever this is supposed to be. When I see the word coon I think about whites hanging black men from trees and cursing at their dead body.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>